It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:02 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
hello guys
so I am still little confused about all this, but basically...
Whoever is nominated that month to play, a model is decided on and then those participants have to buy that model and paint it as a standard figure no embellishments. Just put it together and paint it as is. also we can do not basing but we can put the model on the standard black plastic base.

Is this correct so far and is there anything else I need to know that I missed about this?

Also if you guys are looking for a single mini and you want everyone to have this same exact miniature you can goto this ebay store this guys sells singles and they would all be exactly the same mini.

for 40k
http://stores.ebay.com/Blackdagger-Games/40K-Single-Figure-Bits-/_i.html?_fsub=12287528&_sid=120663&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

for fantasy
http://stores.ebay.com/Blackdagger-Games/WFB-Single-Figures-/_i.html?_fsub=100491013&_sid=120663&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Check Out My Gallery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:24 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Mini has already been decided he is called dark vlad from enigma. Under vote there is a picture of him and the competitors either got him from coolminiornot.com or a ebay supplier he is a stunning model from what ive heard. I get to see for myself lunch time ish tomorrow just waiting for my plane home now.

As with the rules. Its a plain black base only and no conversions. As for how you paint him its up to you the other competitors will recomend dipping him in a tub of dulux satin finish.

Oh deadlines ages away. Start of next year.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:14 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
stevey293 wrote:
Mini has already been decided he is called dark vlad from enigma. Under vote there is a picture of him and the competitors either got him from coolminiornot.com or a ebay supplier he is a stunning model from what ive heard. I get to see for myself lunch time ish tomorrow just waiting for my plane home now.

As with the rules. Its a plain black base only and no conversions. As for how you paint him its up to you the other competitors will recomend dipping him in a tub of dulux satin finish.

Oh deadlines ages away. Start of next year.

Oh ok thanks has this challenge started already or is it almost over and when. Also when will we be able to see the entries?

thanks for your help.

Check Out My Gallery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:18 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Model has only just been picked. I think you've got till the start of jan to paint it. Id say mid december to be safe.

Oh rules for submited pictures are no marks showing its yours just model and plain background. If i've missed anything im sure it'll get added. At the srart of this thread there is the full rules.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:43 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

thank you much! :)

Check Out My Gallery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 am 
Gold Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge
LordGreeble wrote:
thank you much! :)

So you're up for the challenge? I'll propose you to the crowd then ^^
I think you should have no problem getting in. Go to the topic where I proposed you for the challenge (the *activate* topic) and show us some pictures of miniatures you painted.

Thanks!

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube