Tyranids Completed then DE before New CSM

This Forum is now closed - if you have an ongoing Project Log here you'd like to continue using, please PM "Epic Duck Mike" and he'll move it to another area.
jmaddux
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Tyranids Completed then DE before New CSM

Post by jmaddux » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:13 pm

My Goal is to Finish my Tyranids Im about 70% finished with it, the rest are basic troops and a couple extras and my Dark Eldar (Every things been based and a few models already done) all before the New Chaos Space Marines come out, bec thats the army I want next :D

My Dark Eldar are very fast to paint up (well feels like it only have 60 models and a few Vehicles compare to my 250+ troop nid models, 12 MC's, 19 elites, 30 FA and 3 Heavys thats other than MC). The color scheme is the Art Work on the front of the Codex; Blue, Highlight, metal, Red or White cloth, then heavy wash.
I;ve did one squad of warriors and only too maybe 15 hours, only need 4 more Squads of 10 Warriors and 8 Vehicles + 5 Jetbikes ( a few are already finished).

I'll Post a List up of everything that is painted and then a 2nd list of what will be painted for each army later.
Nids: 14k
DE: 12k
Harlequins: 4k
KDK: 3k
SoB: 3k