So yes, it seems dead in here.

This Forum is now closed - if you have an ongoing Project Log here you'd like to continue using, please PM "Epic Duck Mike" and he'll move it to another area.
DrBored
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #9Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

So yes, it seems dead in here.

Post by DrBored » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 pm

So yes, it seems dead in here. I haven't completed my army, that's for sure. It seems like few have done their duty to completion either.

Now can someone please go tell Greywolf over in http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... =8&t=39640 about this? I'd hate for a bunch of admin and mods to put all this time and effort into something that probably won't be completed.

I'm sorry to say, but the MWG forum community is too small to keep the fuel burning on something like this. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just how it seems.

NIKOLAS3220
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #4Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: So yes, it seems dead in here.

Post by NIKOLAS3220 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:53 pm

I agree with you that this part of the forum is 'dead'. I started with intentions to finnish my army but never got around to. It seems that the moderator for this thread kinda gave up, as I don't see any threads for posting updates every month. Now, I'm not pointing any fingers as I could be wrong (rules changed or something) but I would be glad to retake this challange if it is looked after by moderators to make sure everything is up on time.

As the community being too small; that might be true but not entirely. Lots of people signed up for this and were really intrested. Somehow, everyone lost their interest in it after four or five months.

If the competition is restarted for this year, I would gladly participate. :D
So far:

Ogre Kingdoms: planning

Orks: about 7000 points

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 am

join army in a year
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

DrBored
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #9Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by DrBored » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:58 am

IGfanatic wrote:join army in a year
The fact that this area died after such a short period of time makes me worry that Army in a Year is going to flop too.