BladeofKings' Army Pledge

This Forum is now closed - if you have an ongoing Project Log here you'd like to continue using, please PM "Epic Duck Mike" and he'll move it to another area.
BladeofKings
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

BladeofKings' Army Pledge

Post by BladeofKings » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 pm

I'm going to (attempt!) to do 750 points of my custom chapter, the Dark Paladins, before the year is out. While this may seem small, there are a few factors....

-I spend hours on every one of my miniatures, to make it look its absolute best
-I do a LOT of commission painting, in fact my current commission will probably take until at least August....
-when it comes to my miniatures, I'm often lazy

BUT I will attempt to do this army. First to come is the sergeant for my first tac. squad, which is also for a Painting Deathmatch side challenge...wish me luck folks! :)
Now offering Commission painting. PM me if you're interested, or contact me at SwordofKings14@yahoo.com

Current status: Busy with Black Templar commission. Not available for work.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: BladeofKings' Army Pledge

Post by A Luna » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

This has been dead for to long. We're not keeping it up. You can do it yourself and post images in the painters section, but nothign here.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Nocturus
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Nocturus » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Eclipse Painting Luna wrote:This has been dead for to long. We're not keeping it up. You can do it yourself and post images in the painters section, but nothign here.
Why hasn't this sub-forum been locked/deleted?

Noc
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. -Isaac Asimov
I bow down, Nocturus. --Aloh'Kais
Tau 6th Ed. W-0 D-0 L-3
Tau w/ Eldar Allies W-3 D-1 L-3

BladeofKings
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by BladeofKings » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:57 pm

My apologies, I wasn't aware. Would a passing admin mind locking and/or deleting this thread?
Now offering Commission painting. PM me if you're interested, or contact me at SwordofKings14@yahoo.com

Current status: Busy with Black Templar commission. Not available for work.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Yuep, I'll lock this. I'm embaressed to say, but I don't know how so I leave it upfor other administrators.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube