It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm 
Silver Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Ok, Everyone, sorry for not getting the thread up earlier, life has been extremely crazy around here and school has been kicking my butt. I greatly apologize for not getting this up earlier.

Ok, Post what you have accomplished over the last month everyone, and give everyone encouragement over what they have done!
I hopefully will be able to get the spreadsheet updated and posted here so we can see our progress. Maybe I should talk to one of the MWG guys about getting an assistant or even someone to take over for me since this school semester has been so demanding.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 pm 
Silver Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Novembers update is the first squad of terminators. Got shooty termies here 4 stormbolters/fist and 1 sarge with powersword and stormbolter - Total 200pts. This puts me closing in on the 1k pt mark :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
November is Two Malanthropes and a Trygon totaling 600 Pts. The malanthropes making up half, and the Trygon the Other Half.

My Painting Log has The Work In Progress shots.

Next Months pledge... to be done ASAP. Are two Hierodules. A Barbed (shooting one) and a Scythed (acid blasting close combat one) The Barbed is my monthly pledge + 100 pts worth of model and the Scythed is equal to my montly painting pledge.

If I complete both in the same month can I earn additional jokers beyond the three we get??

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 pm 
Gold Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Sadly, with demands at work and the holidays I haven't been able to finish painting a mini in over a month. I'm just going to bow out and wish everyone else luck on getting their armies done :). Have fun!

Noc

Tau w/ Eldar Allies W-3 D-1 L-3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Location: The front line, fighting for the Greater good... And Chaos
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
I'm going to have to use my other joker this month. I have some semi-completed models, but no finished ones. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up most of my army over the Christmas holidays.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:07 am 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #9Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I do have some stuff done... but I'll be using a joker. I intend to get the joker back over December though, so look out!