MWG Army Painter Motivational Challenge Thread for November!

This Forum is now closed - if you have an ongoing Project Log here you'd like to continue using, please PM "Epic Duck Mike" and he'll move it to another area.

Moderator: Norsehawk

Norsehawk
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

MWG Army Painter Motivational Challenge Thread for November!

Postby Norsehawk » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Ok, Everyone, sorry for not getting the thread up earlier, life has been extremely crazy around here and school has been kicking my butt. I greatly apologize for not getting this up earlier.

Ok, Post what you have accomplished over the last month everyone, and give everyone encouragement over what they have done!
I hopefully will be able to get the spreadsheet updated and posted here so we can see our progress. Maybe I should talk to one of the MWG guys about getting an assistant or even someone to take over for me since this school semester has been so demanding.
Insert witty slogan here! Lifetime silver member

TwitchyCranos
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: MWG Army Painter Motivational Challenge Thread for November!

Postby TwitchyCranos » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Novembers update is the first squad of terminators. Got shooty termies here 4 stormbolters/fist and 1 sarge with powersword and stormbolter - Total 200pts. This puts me closing in on the 1k pt mark :)

Kymmerus
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Kymmerus » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm

November is Two Malanthropes and a Trygon totaling 600 Pts. The malanthropes making up half, and the Trygon the Other Half.

My Painting Log has The Work In Progress shots.

Next Months pledge... to be done ASAP. Are two Hierodules. A Barbed (shooting one) and a Scythed (acid blasting close combat one) The Barbed is my monthly pledge + 100 pts worth of model and the Scythed is equal to my montly painting pledge.

If I complete both in the same month can I earn additional jokers beyond the three we get??

Nocturus
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby Nocturus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Sadly, with demands at work and the holidays I haven't been able to finish painting a mini in over a month. I'm just going to bow out and wish everyone else luck on getting their armies done :). Have fun!

Noc
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. -Isaac Asimov
I bow down, Nocturus. --Aloh'Kais
Tau 6th Ed. W-0 D-0 L-3
Tau w/ Eldar Allies W-3 D-1 L-3

Tauguy14
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Location: The front line, fighting for the Greater good... And Chaos

Postby Tauguy14 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm going to have to use my other joker this month. I have some semi-completed models, but no finished ones. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up most of my army over the Christmas holidays.
3000+ Points of Tau

DrBored
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #9Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby DrBored » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:07 am

I do have some stuff done... but I'll be using a joker. I intend to get the joker back over December though, so look out!

Return to “MWG Army Painter Motivational Challenge - Closed”