Twitchy's Army WIP thread Update January 7th

This Forum is now closed - if you have an ongoing Project Log here you'd like to continue using, please PM "Epic Duck Mike" and he'll move it to another area.
TwitchyCranos
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Twitchy's Army WIP thread Update Aug 29th

Post by TwitchyCranos » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:46 am

Novembers update is the first squad of terminators. Got shooty termies here 4 stormbolters/fist and 1 sarge with powersword and stormbolter - Total 200pts. This puts me closing in on the 1k pt mark :)

TwitchyCranos
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Twitchy's Army WIP thread Update December 2nd

Post by TwitchyCranos » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:52 am

Next up is my Landraider Crusader. Its almost double my monthly points total so just WIP so far. I've painted the inside of the vehicle and done a basecoat/wash to the outside and built and magnetised the weapon mounts aswell. Once done next month it'll be 250 points. I'm also working on trying to save an old style rhino for my deathcompany so hopefully I'll get the freehand on that finished up aswell for another 50 points.

HereticalGeek
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by HereticalGeek » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Nice painting! I could never bring myself to do interiors, just felt like a waste of paint (paint=money) since nobody would ever see them. You actually bought a Land Speeder? I got one for Christmas once..... I almost crushed it with a hammer before I finally got finished putting it together. Man what a pain. And after it was finished it never did anything. I don't think it stayed alive for more than 2 turns in any game before I played before switching over to IG.

phatmonk
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by phatmonk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:33 pm

my tanks came assembled so no interior for me lol
ALSO my rhino has no bolter...but they put a lasgun on it so it is a razorback without any bolters...i play white scars... :x :( :(
I agree with phatmonk -CrusherFex
thanks phatmonk -sharkvictim
Phatmonk got my vote... Great work, it's P.H.A.T. fat, Pretty. Hot. And. Tempting. -dangerdog
phatmonk, i can see what you mean -Italus-Cro

TwitchyCranos
Silver Vault Member

Post by TwitchyCranos » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:54 am

The way I see the interiors is that if GW put in effort to make them decent I'll put in effort to paint them. Seems a fair trade off :) Rhino's I tend not to paint but might do, the landraiders I do since their a centre piece of my army, while my Eldar skimmers dont get done at all. (Absolutely no effort by GW there so nope)

Landspeeders I have 1 built/undercoated and another around somewhere but I dont use them too often but I've been playing my eldar more of late so will probably end up using them a fair bit when I bring my marines out again as I'm used to zipping around the battlefield now :D

TwitchyCranos
Silver Vault Member

Re: Twitchy's Army WIP thread Update January 7th

Post by TwitchyCranos » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 am

Landraider Crusader pics are here. 250pts worth. Both variants done, and magnetised.

chaosgod5
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by chaosgod5 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:13 pm

looks really good

MiniWargamer-Logan
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by MiniWargamer-Logan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 am

i know it doesnt really mean anything but is this a apoc army from everytihng ive seen int he pics thats what im guessing and great work so far!
Nurgles wrath is just and right to those that do stray from the path of chaos.
-Bileolis of Nurgles Accendant Council

Next army?

painterofpaint
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by painterofpaint » Tue May 10, 2011 7:19 am

Pretty nice dude,the enemy will not know what hit them!
HERETICS AND XENOS BEWARE! The .... th company of the blood angels will come to purge the unclean and kill the mutant,FOR THE EMPEROR!.
But i hope a new update will come fast
English isn't my mother language.
3000+ points of Chaos Space Marines.
Impurity shall be our armour, Hate shall be our weapon, Immortality shall be our reward!

exodusofman
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Awarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by exodusofman » Tue May 10, 2011 4:36 pm

painterofpaint wrote:Pretty nice dude,the enemy will not know what hit them!
HERETICS AND XENOS BEWARE! The .... th company of the blood angels will come to purge the unclean and kill the mutant,FOR THE EMPEROR!.
But i hope a new update will come fast
This thread is ancient dude
I fall into a dark hole
And I can't come out
Do you know if Merlin did exist
Or Frodo wore the ring
Did Corum kill the gods
Or where's the wonderland
Which young Alice had seen
Or was it just a dream
I knew the answers
Now they're lost for me