A Luna's Tau Pledge. September done

This Forum is now closed - if you have an ongoing Project Log here you'd like to continue using, please PM "Epic Duck Mike" and he'll move it to another area.

Moderator: Norsehawk

Norsehawk
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: A Luna's yearly painting pledge. 2k Tau

Postby Norsehawk » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 am

Looking real good A Luna!
Insert witty slogan here! Lifetime silver member

Soladrin
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Soladrin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 am

A Luna wrote:
Soladrin wrote:very nice m8, can i send you my army so you can paint them too... since your doing it for us? :lol:

Send a couple of 50 euro notes with it ;)

how much do you charge?XD
Ogre Kingdoms: 2000 Points
Space Orks: 1000 points

Durf wrote:You are not supposed to smoke the grass before starting this....

Jombo
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #2Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Postby Jombo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:37 am

Soladrin wrote:
A Luna wrote:
Soladrin wrote:very nice m8, can i send you my army so you can paint them too... since your doing it for us? :lol:

Send a couple of 50 euro notes with it ;)

how much do you charge?XD

You can check his sig for his website.

And hose suits look great so far. Talk about dynamic posing. :wink:
Splinter Fleet Phobos

Bought: [----[+]---------------] 448/1750
Assembled: [--[+]-----------------] 232/1750
Painted: [+]-------------------] 0/1750

Click for videos of Tyranids and Terrain! (Coming Soon)

Blood Angel 1
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Postby Blood Angel 1 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Giant stack of business cards :roll:

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Postby A Luna » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Blood Angel 1 wrote:Giant stack of business cards :roll:

Those aren't even the 500 in total I got.
Business promoting ;) Order something and you'll get some of those with it.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Postby A Luna » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am

Yay!! I never thought I'd make it through month 1 :D
Here is my 10% (or about 10%) of my total army:

@$^#^%&@%^&@$%
I hate photobucket... I will edit this as soon as it wants to work. Last time I wanted to make a complain and it took me 15 minutes to find a proper 'contact us' button. Then I finally managed to contact their tutorial service to ask where the complaint button was and he ignored that question and moved on to the rest.... i hate those guys..
If you read this photobucket.... *beeping* *beepy* *beep* you.

EDIT: finally...

Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Nocturus
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: A Luna's Tau Pledge. July done

Postby Nocturus » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Excellent job! What are you using for the third hard point on the heatwave and did you magnetize these guys?

Noc
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. -Isaac Asimov
I bow down, Nocturus. --Aloh'Kais
Tau 6th Ed. W-0 D-0 L-3
Tau w/ Eldar Allies W-3 D-1 L-3

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Postby A Luna » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Nope, I did not magnitize them. I guess I'm not really gonna make this a 'play-able' army but more of a display piece, might throw it on ebay when its done.

Also, I might add a markerlight on him. Not sure yet, but not now:P
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Scherdy
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Postby Scherdy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Love the battle-worn look like they've been on that red/orange planet's soil trying to grind out a victory for a long time!

Good movement in the poses too. Grats on July!

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Postby A Luna » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Cheers Mike! *sorry for being a necromancer here:P*
And you congrats with July too ;)
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Postby A Luna » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:43 pm

MwhaaahHaha!!
You didn't think I was done with painting were you? Here is my month of september! Painting bases as we speak 0:-)

Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Jaman
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby Jaman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:50 pm

i really need to get my termies done ( well i supose ive got the weekend) oh and i am loving the battle damaged look

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Postby A Luna » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Cheers :D
The weathering is there mostly because I want to cloak that the devilfish has no highlight at all on those round surfaces. I did not want to highlight it without blending and I had no time for blending so weathering it was:P
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Jaman
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby Jaman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:55 pm

ah the good old tradition of copping out i love it

also i really like tau that are not as i put it forgeworld fresh

Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby Asrodrig » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Cool! I'm going to be stealing that face-paint idea for my Tau, just so ya know..

Return to “MWG Army Painter Motivational Challenge - Closed”