Initiative activation

If you have any ideas for rules or game play that you think would make the game even better then post them here.
Steelforce77
MiniWarGaming Regular

Initiative activation

Post by Steelforce77 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Characters should have an initiative characteristic that determines the order in which they activate, to represent quicker units responding quicker than the slower forces. This would add another level of strategy to the game that i think would make the game awesomer. :mrgreen:
P.S. When do you think you will begin producing your own miniatures.
"There are no friends, only enemies you don't have a desire to kill." -Dark Elf Saying

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and i set the hounds on you...

Fusebox45
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: Initiative activation

Post by Fusebox45 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am

They've said it a thousand times man, they on't know. Game's still in the beta phases man. Could be a year could be five. Nothing right now is certain, not the factions, not the rules, and not the story.

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Re: Initiative activation

Post by DracoAvian » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:39 pm

The way the rules are situated having an initiative attribute would be useless. In melee you attack in your turn. Its not like in warhammer when everyone fights at the close combat phase, only your units attack in your cc phase
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?