Deamon Wepon's (for Order of Anarchy)

A rigged launcher that fires scrap? A new plasma rifle? We want your weapon ideas!
locbot
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Deamon Wepon's (for Order of Anarchy)

Post by locbot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm trying to think of wepons for my faction the Order of Arnarcy.

Here's what I've got.

Acid Spit: Basiclly what you'd assume pretty short range. I was thinking of something though because since its acid it would melt the armor probibly not recheaching flesh but there would be a rule like no saves for the rest of the game since u have no armor.

Death ___(insurt wepon there): Potentially enything wepon you can thing of(ranged wepon not closecombat) but way better since that's the idea of my army good at range bad a CC. Let's say its a Death Rifle, it shoots red spikes. Death Machine gun, a Machine gun that shoots spikes. Also, to add to the fact they are armor peircing, they are venemous so your guys are pretty screwed but this is a wargear upgrade thats gonna cost ya.

Blood ____(insurt wepon here): Basiclly the standard wepon but has the venemous special rule of the Order of Anarchy.

Those were just some weird ones Death _ is an upgrade Blood_ aplies to the wepons below and Acid Spit is just a normal wepon.

Rifle

Machine Gun

Flame Thrower

Handgun

Sniper Rifle

Bazuka

Tactical Shotgun

As mentioned earlier, Order of Anarchy has a special rule called Venom. What Venom does is that eny unit hit, not wounded just hit, must roll a D12 in their shooting phase. If the result is a 1 or 12, the unit take 1 wound.

CloseCombat Wepons:

Fists: their fists.
Spacemarines-1750
Death Guard-WIP
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
FEAR THEM!
/\___/\
(^(oo)^)

LOCBOT, AWESOME INCARNATE