Arc Rifle

A rigged launcher that fires scrap? A new plasma rifle? We want your weapon ideas!
Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Arc Rifle

Post by Asrodrig » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Here's my idea: the Arc Rifle. Basically, it has a reservoir of high potential storage fluid that is introduced to an electric charge before it's fired from the gun. The end result is a lot like using Electric Gel on Bioshock.

locbot
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Arc Rifle

Post by locbot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Asrodrig wrote:Here's my idea: the Arc Rifle. Basically, it has a reservoir of high potential storage fluid that is introduced to an electric charge before it's fired from the gun. The end result is a lot like using Electric Gel on Bioshock.
so what's its stas and stuff it looks like a lascannon to me? what effect does it have in bioshock?

????????????????????????????????????????????
Spacemarines-1750
Death Guard-WIP
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
FEAR THEM!
/\___/\
(^(oo)^)

LOCBOT, AWESOME INCARNATE

Asrodrig
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Asrodrig » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Well, I don't have "stas and stuff" yet, mostly because I don't really know how they work in PH.
I really can't see how you think it looks like a lascannon, either.
The effect in the game is that it essentially shoots electricity at the target. Think, like a flamethrower, but with electricity. My version would be less like that though, and more in effect like a tazer.

locbot
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by locbot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Asrodrig wrote:Well, I don't have "stas and stuff" yet, mostly because I don't really know how they work in PH.
I really can't see how you think it looks like a lascannon, either.
The effect in the game is that it essentially shoots electricity at the target. Think, like a flamethrower, but with electricity. My version would be less like that though, and more in effect like a tazer.
i meant sounded like a lascannon not looks but that sounds kool i like ur analogy of like a flamethrower gives me a better idea of it
Spacemarines-1750
Death Guard-WIP
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
FEAR THEM!
/\___/\
(^(oo)^)

LOCBOT, AWESOME INCARNATE

Asrodrig

Post by Asrodrig » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 am

Ah, yup yup I getcha.
And yea, in Bioshock, you get one weapon called a Chemical Thrower that shoots Napalm (flamethrower), Liquid Nitrogen (icethrower), or Electric Gel (electricitythrower).
Like I said though, my idea functions in the same way, but more like a squirt gun, so it is, in essence, a tazer.