weapon idea....

A rigged launcher that fires scrap? A new plasma rifle? We want your weapon ideas!
xandsr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

weapon idea....

Post by xandsr » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:18 pm

while i was reading this forum it struck my mind that you could (if possible) put stealth suits (or something that resembles one) on a wolf,bear,dog whatever kind of (deadly) animal and just let it sneak up on your enemies snipers and eat em for dinner :mrgreen: (i havent thought so much to this idea, since everybody was talking about shotguns and stuff ,btw the longer pipe the more kickback) 0r you could have a mortar team? or molotov rockets n such because it seems reasonable to me...? and how fu**** up is society in cities?, because i havent choosen which faction should get these. (if any of these ideas allready exists, please say so, or ignore it :cry: )

-by xandsr :twisted:

Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: weapon idea....

Post by Asrodrig » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Animals wearing stealth suits? Ehh, I don't think that would be the greatest idea. First of all, you probably don't have a lot of those to waste, and second, would you rather get in one yourself or put your pooch in one?
Molotovs would be kinda cool. You could use the small blast template for them, or something like that. :D

xandsr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: weapon idea....

Post by xandsr » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 pm

my idea for the stealth suit is that animals are more stealthy in nature than humans and add a stealth suit, and voila: you got a killer beast to drive its teeth in a lone enemy...say, sniper on overwatch? and yea molotovs never get boring as long as it burns stuff, barricades, making it easier to cross... :twisted: