Kazamato1 Crazy idea's

A rigged launcher that fires scrap? A new plasma rifle? We want your weapon ideas!
Kazamato1
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Kazamato1 Crazy idea's

Post by Kazamato1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 am

hello i have just got a brainwave and decided to quickly draw it down. my first was the Shot-pistol. shotgun slugs used in a Pistol. and theres the 2nd which is the Digital pistol which fire a laser at the target planting a mini explosive digitaly inside them. these weapon are suited for bandits ^^ i iwlll try to scan in the drawing as soon as i can
Last edited by Kazamato1 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sooo cool, I don't need a signature ;D

Andypenguin
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: My weapon Idea by KAZAMATO1

Post by Andypenguin » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Laser sounds cool, but the kick from the shotgun would probly dislocate your wrist
Penguin army: %&@# off bear cavalry

And ipod touch posting ftw

Far right winged beast of awsomeness

Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Asrodrig » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 pm

How exactly do you "plant an explosive digitally in them"? I would think that it would make more sense to shoot a round with some sort of delayed explosion into them. Blow 'em up from the inside, kinda thing. :twisted:

sikarita
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by sikarita » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Yes it might dislocate your wrist, if you had a low enough gauge, for instance most sawed off shot guns are hand held but they are 20 gauges whereas combat shot guns are around 10 to the occasional 8 gauge (which can already dislocate a shoulder if no pad is worn
the orks plauge the galaxy from end to end...i fear that ultimately it is they, not we, who shall rule the galaxy

"death to the puppets of the emperor!"

Kazamato1
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kazamato1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 pm

you know when an army plant an air strike they shoot a laser and get the coordinet of the target. the digital laser does basicly that but! the computer instead send a explosive by teleporting it through the digital thinggy which equals the the guys blowing right up. in 40k term this would be a pinning weapon if it wasnt for the laser dot on the enemy head making him loook like a guru. the shot guyn has a small folding stock similair to the scorpian and a fore grip at the front. the magazine holds about 6small slug that wont recoil that much.

NEW IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ripper Gun(machine gun) similiar to the bolter but pack less punch. the rounds are kinda like an AA round which is long and sharp. the name ripper would come from the round hitting the opponent limbs and blasted it off compleatly.
the ripper has the same shot as a machine gun but would go through armour easyer.

Carbine rifle(rifle) like the american M1 garrand its basicly a rifle carbine but with a shorter barrell but more monuverable(cant spell lol). the carbine reduce the shooting range by 6 but i think if u move the model it can sttill shoot at that range.

Dual Pitbul(pistol) Pitbul has the magnum look to it, but with a shorter barrel, but with out the revolving magazine. it instead have a magazine that goes in the mistol grip. the Pitbul would get 2shot at a pistol range

Kazamato1
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Kazamato1 Crazy idea's

Post by Kazamato1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Ghost suit any one?

sikarita
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by sikarita » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Interesting ideas
the orks plauge the galaxy from end to end...i fear that ultimately it is they, not we, who shall rule the galaxy

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by DracoAvian » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 am

The M1 Garand was a full sized rifle, I believe you were referring to the M1A1 Carbine. But I like the idea of reduced range minus movement penalties. Perhaps a longer short range than usual. Instead of 1/2 short 1/2 long, 3/4 short 1/4 long.
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

Kazamato1
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kazamato1 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 am

you know those raiders in the Aiden war they use these small carbine that is like a rifle but the barrel is reduce.

sikarita
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by sikarita » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 am

watch saving private ryan, there is a gun that rips a group of american soldiers to shreds, 20mm i think, but that would give you an idea for the "Ripper gun"

Kazamato1
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kazamato1 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:38 pm

new idea!=

Sound weapon= being able to confused enemy into pinning?

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by DracoAvian » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 pm

That sounds like the loudspeaker idea I had. They duck down to avoid the sound or it lowers their accuracy because the subs are vibrating so hard.
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

Kazamato1
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kazamato1 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 pm

DracoAvian wrote:That sounds like the loudspeaker idea I had. They duck down to avoid the sound or it lowers their accuracy because the subs are vibrating so hard.
Idea stolen hahahha joke :P

Kazamato1
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Kazamato1 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:59 pm

NEW IDEA

Granade and bombs?

Granade used by professional soldiers

Bombs including fire bomb used by bandits?

sikarita
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by sikarita » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

grenade already around bomb is two