A rusty old ramshakle gatling gun?

A rigged launcher that fires scrap? A new plasma rifle? We want your weapon ideas!
vxpainter40kt
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

A rusty old ramshakle gatling gun?

Post by vxpainter40kt » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Hey guys I was thinking if it was cool if maybe you guys incorporated a rusty, post-apocalyptic,ramshackle shanty gatling gun. Maybe it could be used by the bandits... Just wanted to throw this out there! :mrgreen:

Maybe aflamethrower thats rusty and all that wouldbe pretty cool also... :twisted:
"Dire Avengers"

Bringing the term "mohawk" to a whole new level.

Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: A rusty old ramshakle gatling gun?

Post by Asrodrig » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 pm

They already have flame throwers IIRC. And you could paint them rusty. Or did you mean that it shoots rust instead of flame? That's just silly.

sikarita
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by sikarita » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:42 pm

orky
the orks plauge the galaxy from end to end...i fear that ultimately it is they, not we, who shall rule the galaxy

"death to the puppets of the emperor!"

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by DracoAvian » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:11 am

Maybe by rusty he means prone to malfunction?
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

vxpainter40kt
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by vxpainter40kt » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:50 am

yes that is what I am trying to get at, like a cobbled together weapon that is all rusty and ramshackle (not so much liketheorks) and could leak/fail/burst/etc. It couldd also have the post apocalyptic look which I always love! :twisted: :mrgreen:
"Dire Avengers"

Bringing the term "mohawk" to a whole new level.

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by DracoAvian » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 pm

The Ratling gun comes to mind
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

Epcorn
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Epcorn » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 pm

ah nothing like seeing an enemy running away from the sight of the all-mighty RUSTED GUN!!!
Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light. - Marneus Calgar