A Biological Weapon

A rigged launcher that fires scrap? A new plasma rifle? We want your weapon ideas!
Loota
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

A Biological Weapon

Post by Loota » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:59 pm

So since this is into the furture and the world has broken down, people could've broken into labs and stuff. They could have stolen germs like Small Pox or something. They could harness the power and use it. There could be different class and they get more dangourous as you go up and have different effects.
"Loota, the little goody-goody boy who likes to stay on-topic and only plays Orks because they make him feel like a bad-butt"-Jombo

"I nuke posts like it's 2012"-Asrodrig

Visit my Youtube channel: Lootaful
Yeah Loota was taken.

Damn Lucky
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: A Biological Weapon

Post by Damn Lucky » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 am

I like the idea of a Shadowy Evil Organization that foresaw or maby even had osmething to do with the event.

Now that the Laws of War is gone, there free to use "inhumane" weapons of war that were before banned. Biological weapons whould be just one example.

Acid Rounds that cover there Targets in Burning Hydrogen Peroxide.

Posieness gas, covering the target in horrid blisters and boils. Burning there lungs and eyes.

A Freeze Ray that Turns it's targets to solid ice, and then crumble to dust.

ect.

All these weapons whould need to have a sort of "Get's Hot!" Rule to balance there power thow.