Mercanaries. The Order of 9

Got an idea for a cool Primal Horizon faction? Post it here!
IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Mercanaries. The Order of 9

Post by IGfanatic » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:19 pm

ok from what i've read about the rules and seeing as i've only seen 3 factions, heres my two cents.
Mercanaries: These group of survivers work for the highest bidder for better equipment and food. These group of Ex-soldiers, assasins and new members arein it only for the "gold".
Order of 9: One of the "secret organizatios" trying to keep "order" by killing off the "bad" guys. These 9 councilers ussually hire Mercanaries to do the dirty work. They strive for a "better" tommorow free of anybody who would oppose them
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Re: Mercanaries. The Order of 9

Post by IGfanatic » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 am

now for fluff. note: yet again this is on my ipod touch not like the first post where i have time limits so my other 5 family members can get on. there will be mistakes but now i am not limited by time. First off lets start with the Mercanaries (Mercs for short).
Units:
Ex-Marine- These soldiers are regular soldiers who have had their share of battle and the scars to prove it. These men (and few women) are eqipped with laser rifles, pistols, old rifles, and close combat knives. Most soldiers would prefer to limit their shots by getting into a brawl as fast as possible, This way even if they win or lose someone on his (or her) side can loot the tons of unused ammuntion. Those that choose to fire their weapon do so with deadly accuracy.

Pre-Apocalytic soldiers- These individuals who have survived the war are fresh out of the combat zone, they have new lessons to tell any one who will listen...for a price of course. They are mostly equipped with their previuos gear giving them a slight edge for having newer gear, though much of it has broken down but was repaired by the hired services of a engineer, by money or threats. They are slightly more accurate with a gun but try to avoid the melee as much as possible.

Assassins and bounty hunters- These rare individuals cost alot to rent their services and are the Order of 9's most favoured associates. Hiding in the dark they wait patiently for their target to get close enough to kill them a variety of knives, clubs, needles, hidden blades, and sometimes point blank pistol fire. they never get the job half done and bring back the head with the spinal cord still attached to their employers as a gruesome trophy to prove their contract has been completed, even when its not aquired.

New Mercs- These young glory seekers are mostly orphaned kids trying to prove themselves to some one. The only equimpent is the ones looted off the battle field and the ones they brought in the first place. To gain the respect and become a full fledged mercinary they must find and complete a contract with any other new dog ( new merc) even by trickery and bring back the victims right hand, this hand represents trust in their society.

Thats all I can think of now but ill post more at a later date.
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

Return to “Faction Ideas”