It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Just be warned, there some language in here...

"Holy Mary..."

The entire squad of Shield Conscripts just stared in awe of what was before them. The light was non-existent (save for the flashlights on their Zeus rifles), and the metal floor was damp with...something.

Was it blood? The grotesque truth was...yes, and it was human, too.

There were rumors of a Galagido warrior band that was literally ripped limb from limb, to the last man who tried to flee but didn't make it...

The squad came to the agreement that they had indeed found that very warrior band, if the stench of death, the scatter of body parts, and the looks of terror that were forever etched on to each of the faces of the warriors were any indication.

Now that they had found the warrior band, it was time to book it before--

BZZZZZZZZZT--WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Something was coming online. A drone of some sort.

But there were no drone teams in the area, how there be possibly--

JZZZZZZZZZZT--WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR--JZZZZZZZZZT! The Conscripts could hear the faint sound of gears turning...off in the distance...

Something was there, that was for certain. Something that had the capability of killing an entire Galagido warrior band with such demonic ease.

"Jesus, Mary, John, let's get the hell out of here!"

"Holy crap, I'm getting a radar contact about four or five rooms away. It's mobile."

"For God's sake, let's get the hell outta dodge!"

"It's coming this way!"

"Jesus Willy H. Christ! I'm outta this joint!"

The squad hurriedly scrambled to leave the factory with all their limbs attached, but the factory itself had other plans...

They could hear it coming towards them, they could hear the gears getting closer with each step they took.

"I can see the entrance! Book it!"

"Move, move, move, move!"

"Holy Mary mother of GOD! I CAN SEE IT! I CAN SEE THE--GRAGGGGGCKT!"

"It killed Morgan! It killed Mor--Holy CHRIST, it's after me! KILL THIS THING BEFORE--GAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRAAAACCCCKT!"

"Don't look back! JUST KEEP MOVING!"

The squad was being picked off by...something completely unholy. Some sort of...beast! A monster!

Some sort of mechanical demon!

The survivors of the squad finally saw daylight...

Too bad it was in their afterlives...

---

"This is unit Red Three, all targets neutralized. Shutting down..."

If you haven't guessed yet, the Rebuilt are all robots who've gone berserk and are hellbent on enslaving humanity and having a proper apocalypse (y'know, one with nukes going off). They kill everything (and everyone) that stands between them and their ultimate goals.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:04 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

KEWL!!!!!! I like the idea, but maybe they could be not just robots but like regular soldiers who tried to get augmented, but then they went berserk and want to kill all humans... something like that, it just seems like the name "The Rebuilt" means like humans who have been "Rebuilt" to be cyborgs whos ultimate goal is what u wrote, just a thought...

Orks: planning stage
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") signature to help him on his
way to world domination.