alien????

Got an idea for a cool Primal Horizon faction? Post it here!
Ariyaris
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: alien????

Post by Ariyaris » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 am

Aliens shouldn't be incorporated in game as playable.
To be able to do interstellar (even inter planetar traveling) you need so advanced technology which humans on Earth did not achieve not even during the "golden age of technology" in primal horizon.
Aliens capable of that would probably have no interest of any kind for Earth and life forms on our planet cause they'd probably be able to create all what they need without colonising other planets.
As for humans... to aliens we are probably not interesting as to humans flies on cats are not interesting.

If aliens are organic...
And capable of interstelar travel! :S :S
(the amount of radiation in universe, extreme conditions in universe etc. and they all adapted for that )
Bye bye all life forms on Earth.
Humans are too few, technology is at the breaking point where it might be lost completely until redescovered and relics of powerful weapons might bring damnation to scattered population.

Scattered population is easy prey. And aliens so well addapted and evolved... they'd very soon kill-eat-devour anything that can be used by them on Earth.

So... i'd rather leave aliens out of the primal horizon (if you ask me)
You primitives think you own the stars but you have no conception of what you are saying. You can barely command your own lumpen bodies, so how do you believe that you can subjugate entire worlds?

Andypenguin
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Andypenguin » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Well said,
I wanted to say the exact thing, but never got to it lol
Penguin army: %&@# off bear cavalry

And ipod touch posting ftw

Far right winged beast of awsomeness

locbot
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by locbot » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 am

Ariyaris wrote:Aliens shouldn't be incorporated in game as playable.
To be able to do interstellar (even inter planetar traveling) you need so advanced technology which humans on Earth did not achieve not even during the "golden age of technology" in primal horizon.
Aliens capable of that would probably have no interest of any kind for Earth and life forms on our planet cause they'd probably be able to create all what they need without colonising other planets.
As for humans... to aliens we are probably not interesting as to humans flies on cats are not interesting.

If aliens are organic...
And capable of interstelar travel! :S :S
(the amount of radiation in universe, extreme conditions in universe etc. and they all adapted for that )
Bye bye all life forms on Earth.
Humans are too few, technology is at the breaking point where it might be lost completely until redescovered and relics of powerful weapons might bring damnation to scattered population.

Scattered population is easy prey. And aliens so well addapted and evolved... they'd very soon kill-eat-devour anything that can be used by them on Earth.
ya i was thinkin the same but earth mutants would be cool like the sandmen and icemen idea maybe forestmen and seamen(if you laugh ur a pervert)

What do you call a lasgun with a laser pointer?

Twin-Linked!
So... i'd rather leave aliens out of the primal horizon (if you ask me)
Spacemarines-1750
Death Guard-WIP
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
FEAR THEM!
/\___/\
(^(oo)^)

LOCBOT, AWESOME INCARNATE

Andypenguin
MiniWarGaming Zealot