CC to hit

If you have questions about the rules in Primal Horizon, please post them here.
WingedSpirit
Now we're getting somewhere...

CC to hit

Post by WingedSpirit » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:00 pm

I don't know if it has been asked before (I know it has been, but that was with shooting), but it says in the rules that you have to subtract the attacker's close combat skill from the to-hit of the weapon.

Does this mean that the Galagido Blessed should add 1 to his to hit (-(-1) is +1) which makes for a higher to-hit so a lower change of doing any damage (the 'the lower the better' philosophy of this game is somewhat confusing). Thus effectively making him worse at CC.

Even though I think I know the answer to this question could you clear this up.

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: CC to hit

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Something with a negative skill hits easier - as in, it lowers the required roll. So if you have a 6+ weapon, and -1 CC skill, you wound on a 5+. The wording can use a little work still - it is all a rough draft :)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Return to “Primal Horizon Rule Questions”