Play tested

Want to play test Primal Horizon? Then check out this area.
patapon13
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Play tested

Post by patapon13 » Thu May 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Me my friend play tested the game today and even for a demo! P
art of a game its complecated ! (if I roll that than you need to roll that but if its not that its that) understanding the game is hard also there are too many options for rolling.
For position (go to ground standing knocked over) its a nice put to a game!

All and all its a good game but complecated for its leght I would love more simplefied rules.

Patapon13

oh ps that was quick, the rules and everyone already playtested that is great work and I hope it gets just as popular as 40k love(as friend) Patapon13
Buy it, build it, paint it, play it, sell it then start again. Thats my motto!
Starting an Ork count as Tyranid army.

Apa1994
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #3Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Play tested

Post by Apa1994 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:38 am

The rules are to me actually pretty easy, and remeber english is not my native language.
I think the gameplay is just a fresh new sweet idea of how to play wargames, if I just can get someone to play with me. :mrgreen:

Cyber_Spud
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Play tested

Post by Cyber_Spud » Sat May 30, 2009 6:28 am

Yeah, I find myself always wanting to play a 500pt 40K game instead of 1000pts. This is ideal because it is much more small scale and requires a fair bit more tactics. Jeepers I just hope this gets as big as 40K because I would definitely switch over.