Fluff thread for all factions

Some members of the MiniWarGaming Community wanted to develop their own game; this is the official place to do that! Keep in mind that this is not related to MiniWarGaming's own project, Primal Horizon.
Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Fluff thread for all factions

Post by Marine » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm

They aren't tribal, or anything, more like a nomadic version of feudal knights, only the hunters are armed with guns.
Counting graves like sheep
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

SageMonkey
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SageMonkey » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Marine wrote:They aren't tribal, or anything, more like a nomadic version of feudal knights, only the hunters are armed with guns.
They aren't knights though because knights were noblemen. These are men of absolute secrecy, who have been trained to kill without mercy. They don't attend banquets or do anything noble or royal. They're black operatives of the Hunter military. That's all.

Jaman
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Jaman » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:20 pm

which i hope the rules ive written for them represent, at the moment dissregard that thread as im working on it on my comp, i will upload asap

Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Marine » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 am

SageMonkey wrote:
Marine wrote:They aren't tribal, or anything, more like a nomadic version of feudal knights, only the hunters are armed with guns.
They aren't knights though because knights were noblemen. These are men of absolute secrecy, who have been trained to kill without mercy. They don't attend banquets or do anything noble or royal. They're black operatives of the Hunter military. That's all.
I was talking about the hunter civilization as a whole. And no, they do not attend banquets. They do have nobles of a sort, however.
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

SageMonkey
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SageMonkey » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 am

Marine wrote:
SageMonkey wrote:
I was talking about the hunter civilization as a whole. And no, they do not attend banquets. They do have nobles of a sort, however.
Lol, alright, yeah they have "nobles" (the higher echelons of the society), but they aren't viewed as better or worse, it's a very fair society, they're just more experienced and perhaps older. There is no continuous royalty though, the leader's son won't immediately be king. Anyone with the drive, perseverance and strength to get to the top will become the new leader.

Also the Spectres aren't high up on the social chain, and really are a chain of their own in the military.

I hope to be doing some fluff writing this week, but school has been pretty tough recently (before March break, you know how it is :? ). As soon as I get some time, Rebels are next ;)

Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Marine » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 am

I think I'll write out the leadership as I originally thought of it.

1.High Commander (Military)---- Forest Commander (Societal Leader) ---- High Council
2.Wastewalker Commander --- Guard Commander
3.Nobles
4.Specters(?)---Changedmen --- Wastewalkers
5.Rangers ---- Berserkers
6.Initiates

1. The most important leaders, Militart, Societal, and Lawmakers.
2. Military Leaders of different areas
3. Officers in the military, or officials in society
4. The Special Forces, Spectres (or whatever we're calling them) first.
5. Standard Soldiers
6. Soldiers in training
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Marine » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 am

I think I'll write out the leadership as I originally thought of it.

1.High Commander (Military)---- Forest Commander (Societal Leader) ---- High Council
2.Wastewalker Commander --- Guard Commander
3.Nobles
4.Specters(?)---Changedmen --- Wastewalkers
5.Rangers ---- Berserkers
6.Initiates

1. The most important leaders, Military, Societal, and Lawmakers.
2. Military Leaders of different areas
3. Officers in the military, or officials in society
4. The Special Forces, Spectres (or whatever we're calling them) first.
5. Standard Soldiers
6. Soldiers in training
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

Return to “The Community Game”