Rules version 1.3 comments and critisism only

Some members of the MiniWarGaming Community wanted to develop their own game; this is the official place to do that! Keep in mind that this is not related to MiniWarGaming's own project, Primal Horizon.
Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Rules version 1.3 comments and critisism only

Post by Marine » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 pm

jaman wrote:are you developing any factions if so use it for them cos it sounds good but mabey not for all armies
If I recall, that was Sage's job. Is he still involved in this?
Counting graves like sheep
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

SageMonkey
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SageMonkey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:23 am

I think we have enough factions already, and I haven't been able to do much writing because I have been way to busy lately. I think we should focus on the rules (Jaman, that's you) first, and then think about models, Backstory, and anything else afterwards. I can't work up faction rules without main rules to back them, so we really need to get things moving in that department.

Thanks,

-sagemonkey

Jaman
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Jaman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 pm

sage the most resent rules are up and have been amended i thought we had all agreed to desinge two factions each ( or did i make that up) in any cse i say we all try to get at least 1 faction done by christmas =]

on a side note i am costing FPE similar to SM,s

Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Marine » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

jaman wrote:
Fail. I was thinking they would just have good morale and weaponry. We don't need a smurf faction. :[

jaman wrote:sage the most resent rules are up and have been amended i thought we had all agreed to desinge two factions each ( or did i make that up) in any cse i say we all try to get at least 1 faction done by christmas =]
If we're doing that, then I have a new idea.

MUAHAHAHA!

Sorry.

It happens.
Counting graves like sheep
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

Jaman
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Jaman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:02 pm

WOLVERINES! wrote:
jaman wrote:
Fail. I was thinking they would just have good morale and weaponry. We don't need a smurf faction. :[

don't worry they will be nothing like the smurfs i was just giving you guys an idea of the points costs so that we didn't come in at different levels =]

DemonKrypton
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by DemonKrypton » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:11 pm

I KNOW A TON OF FACTIONS!

If this is for the Water Battles sort of game posted earlier then here goes my ideas, also I am not very fond of WW2 settings and what not. How about a game around the time of the Silk Route and some fantasy but still non Earth.

Sea Wolfs
Dark Empire
Crusaders of Light
Beasts of Darkness

Also maybe a Merchanting sort of Army that is rich in supplies but with not alot of soldiers.

Here you go!
There is no wind,
no sound,
Just utter chaos.

Fantasy
Dwarfs 6k+ Points
Daemons- 1500 Points

Return to “The Community Game”