Game Concept

Some members of the MiniWarGaming Community wanted to develop their own game; this is the official place to do that! Keep in mind that this is not related to MiniWarGaming's own project, Primal Horizon.
SageMonkey
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Game Concept

Post by SageMonkey » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

WOLVERINES! wrote:well with "aftermath" just look at post world war II europe, the aftermath lasted about fifteen years, and with the game, your still living in the after effects of the nuclear war thing. And plus, like I said, Groundzero Earth doesn't have a ring to it.
It doesn't need to have a ring to it, and remember, this is the working title, it may change over the course of this project. Let's leave it the way it is for now, and who knows, maybe later on we'll all decide to change the name.

Thanks,

-sagemonkey

locbot
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by locbot » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 pm

SageMonkey wrote:
WOLVERINES! wrote:well with "aftermath" just look at post world war II europe, the aftermath lasted about fifteen years, and with the game, your still living in the after effects of the nuclear war thing. And plus, like I said, Groundzero Earth doesn't have a ring to it.
It doesn't need to have a ring to it, and remember, this is the working title, it may change over the course of this project. Let's leave it the way it is for now, and who knows, maybe later on we'll all decide to change the name.

Thanks,

-sagemonkey
groundzero: earth sounds kinda cheesy kuz theres alot o stuff called groundzero (9/11 site family guy episode) and i think it needs a ring to it like warhammer and warmachine maybe we need a war in the beginning like WarEarth(not real suggestion but you get my point).
Spacemarines-1750
Death Guard-WIP
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
FEAR THEM!
/\___/\
(^(oo)^)

LOCBOT, AWESOME INCARNATE

SageMonkey
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SageMonkey » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 am

locbot wrote:
SageMonkey wrote:

Thanks,

-sagemonkey
groundzero: earth sounds kinda cheesy kuz theres alot o stuff called groundzero (9/11 site family guy episode) and i think it needs a ring to it like warhammer and warmachine maybe we need a war in the beginning like WarEarth(not real suggestion but you get my point).

I think we should try to be original, and copying Privateer and Games Workshop doesn't show originality. As I aid, let's keep the name for now, and then later we will see what happens. We shouldn't be focusing on the name when we haven't even finished the rules or completely developed the backstories of all the faction.

Thanks,

-sagemonkey

Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Marine » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

I just remembered why I thought of Aftermath Earth. It was a book I started writing a few years back. It was crappy writing but I was thinkin of doin a redo.
Counting graves like sheep
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

locbot
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by locbot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 am

WOLVERINES! wrote:I just remembered why I thought of Aftermath Earth. It was a book I started writing a few years back. It was crappy writing but I was thinkin of doin a redo.
well then u just got shafted.
Spacemarines-1750
Death Guard-WIP
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
FEAR THEM!
/\___/\
(^(oo)^)

Marine
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Marine » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 am

what?
Counting graves like sheep
Don't help you sleep.

My Brothers in arms...

It was a mistake

locbot
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by locbot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 pm

i mean u got the short stick on this
Spacemarines-1750
Death Guard-WIP
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
FEAR THEM!
/\___/\
(^(oo)^)

Jaman
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Jaman » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 am

the new rules can be found here

Return to “The Community Game”