Regarding new Miniatures

Some members of the MiniWarGaming Community wanted to develop their own game; this is the official place to do that! Keep in mind that this is not related to MiniWarGaming's own project, Primal Horizon.
LegionMiniatures
Now we're getting somewhere...

Regarding new Miniatures

Post by LegionMiniatures » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Hello! My name is Scott F and I would like to ask a few questions to all of you out there...I have many MANY ideas in my head of different concepts of a Miniatures like I wish to develop. I was wondering if this spot would be a good place to post a bunch of concept art, as well as some ideas I have to see if you, the people would enjoy what I as well as my artist have to offer?

Please post any ideas/suggestions/complaints you have below but first I would like to say hello! I will post pictures as they come but I just wanted to get a feel for the website as well as the people that come here.

As for the miniatures line, they will be old time fantasy. Dwarves, Orcs, Humans, and even Races that have yet to even step foot on a miniature gaming table as of yet ;)

LegionMiniatures

Re: Regarding new Miniatures

Post by LegionMiniatures » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:54 pm

and

Now these are just the dwarf concepts. Any comments or ideas?

Now as for the miniatures. They will come with Multiple Heads, Weapons, and variants so not all one troop will be the same.

Tarum
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Tarum » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 am

It's very nice to see some of my works published :)
Follow us on our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/ArtisanGuildMiniatures

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am

I like the look of the dwarfs, the only one to me that looks odd is the first warriors as from the way I look at it he seems like he is hunching over in a 'come at me' pose that just in my opinion looks off on a dwarf. Would love to see some further concept art though as I for one always enjoy looking at art.
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Tarum
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Tarum » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 am

SweetSorrow wrote:I like the look of the dwarfs, the only one to me that looks odd is the first warriors as from the way I look at it he seems like he is hunching over in a 'come at me' pose that just in my opinion looks off on a dwarf. Would love to see some further concept art though as I for one always enjoy looking at art.
Hi :)
Thanks for the feedback, as i worked on that sketch i could answer you.
The dwarf on the left is a t-pose, it's very helpful for the sculpting phase to have a symmetrical pose to start with, in the end all the miniatures are very dynamical and posed in very different ways!
Anyway i think that your feedbacks will be helpfull once you will see the whole units with the final poses.
Most (not all) of the next concept will be just for proportion-armors-races, but as for these, the poses will be different.
Cheers, and thanks

LegionMiniatures

Post by LegionMiniatures » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Yes thank you for your feed back! I courage it. There are so many different possibilities. We are also working on heavy troops as well but those are not ready as of yet.

SweetSorrow
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:14 am

Glad to oblige you two with feedback. can't wait to see more art, and I would definitely love to see a whole unit.

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

LegionMiniatures

Post by LegionMiniatures » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Here are some new images! Let me know what you think..Everyone is still concept now, once we get that worked out..then will come the actual Miniatures!

Image Looking at the basic Human infantry.

Now these big guys are the 'Heavy' Orc Unit, not the basic Warriors.

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:12 pm

I like the armor style that orc is rocking, it reminds me of the armor that is generally associated with orcs, say like Elder Scrolls or DnD. Anyway that's me saying the orc armor looks awesome. For the Human armor for some reason it just looks weird to me, but that might just be because you drew it without anyone wearing it as opposed to your previous sketches. either way the armor looks pretty spot on.

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

LegionMiniatures

Post by LegionMiniatures » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Ill do my best to get some more concepts going for humans in the armor, as well as some orc warriors and some other fun exciting miniatures in devolpment

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Looking forward to it.

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Tarum
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Tarum » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:52 pm

i think that we can talk all in one topic, no need to separate it :)

http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 0&t=105735

Return to “The Community Game”