Make my own faction rules???

Discuss MiniWarGaming's new game here.
Armageddon
MiniWarGaming Regular

Make my own faction rules???

Post by Armageddon » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:22 pm

hey guys! i was looking on another topic and someone said that if they wanted mutants in the game they should write the rules themselves as MWG are not going to, so there are the rules for the AUTOMATION!!!! :!: :!: :!:

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt35 ... titled.jpg

i will update rules as Primal Horizon progresses just in case anyone would want to play my faction (unlikely)
Last edited by Armageddon on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good friend helps you up when you tip over, A best friend laughs and trips you up again :D
CPP wrote:Go full scale. :wink:
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Armageddon
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: Make my own faction rules???

Post by Armageddon » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm

if someone from the MWG team would reply to this i would much appreciate it.

If you decide not to make my Faction part of the game in 2 - 10 (not sure when you'll start making and shipping/supplying) years time could i make my own by sculpting them (seeing as my skills should have vastly improved by then seeing as i started 3 months ago) and can i play them with these rules???
A good friend helps you up when you tip over, A best friend laughs and trips you up again :D
CPP wrote:Go full scale. :wink:
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 pm

We'll be releasing an official "Design your own Army" document when the time comes - we're still very early in the design and testing stages, so that's not the type of thing we'd have ironed out yet.
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

areon1
MiniWarGaming Beginner
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by areon1 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 am

Hey you've read "the Odysey" good for you! You only have two units that can be taken as basic units I think you should have more, and you should have a cheap ranged weapon so that you can have a basic unit with range.

p.s. you don't need a wrench and a welder because they are exactly the same make the welder beter but it costs more and don't forget the secondary weaoon cost and the grenades.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.