Models? Modelers? Plans?

Discuss MiniWarGaming's new game here.
DrBored
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #9Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Models? Modelers? Plans?

Post by DrBored » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Just a quick question about what you guys working on Primal Horizon are planning on doing in the way of models, products, rulebooks and codexes(codexi?) for the game. Got artists lined up for images and models? Translators for other languages? Or is it too early in the development to be thinking about that?

I'm really just fascinated by business and product development, seeing as it's my major in college. Any info you've got would be great!

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Models? Modelers? Plans?

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm

For the most part, it's still too early to really be focused on those items. That said, we are in the process of obtaining sample work from many artists, reviewing the fluff submissions we've received, and investigating manufacturing processes. On top of that, we're still doing all of our regular tasks - running the club, processing orders, shipping, receiving, customer support, writing articles, filming video, web site updates and redesigns... and all of the little behind-the-scenes things we do :)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

DrBored
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #9Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by DrBored » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 pm

MiniWarGamer Mike wrote:For the most part, it's still too early to really be focused on those items. That said, we are in the process of obtaining sample work from many artists, reviewing the fluff submissions we've received, and investigating manufacturing processes. On top of that, we're still doing all of our regular tasks - running the club, processing orders, shipping, receiving, customer support, writing articles, filming video, web site updates and redesigns... and all of the little behind-the-scenes things we do :)
How many people would you say make up the entirety of the MWG staff? It seems like you guys are taking on a lot of work for what I estimate to be... roughly 15 full and part-time workers.

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 pm

15 is actually being generous :)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.