Who could have thunk?

Discuss MiniWarGaming's new game here.
DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Re: Who could have thunk?

Post by DracoAvian » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Why in the world would a boat be on a road? More importantly: Why is it rusty? These post-apocalyptic survivors are so strange when it comes to decorating. :P
Last edited by DracoAvian on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

Infardi
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Infardi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 am

DracoAvian wrote:Why in the world would a boat be on a road? More importantly: Why is it rusty? These post-apocalyptic survivors are so strange when it comes to decorating. :p
haha :D Because the Event was natures little episode full of twisters and tornadoes and earthquakes so that a boat got on the road is quite natural. The rust thing is kinda strange, wouldn't think it would rust that fast. Or maybe it was rusty from the start?
"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."- Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov

"If your the last man standing, then your not fighting hard enough!"

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by DracoAvian » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Or maybe the survivors downloaded the MWG E-book and practiced their rust painting techniques.
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

Puppettamer
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by Puppettamer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 am

miniwargaming wrote:Awesome! That does give some inspiration.

And yes, a cannibal faction would make sense...

Matthew
that would be cool but youd have to watch Ravenous before you decide best movie with a cannibal in the history of film.

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by DracoAvian » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:32 am

Shaun of the Dead.

'nuff said.