It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Hi

Im new to welland and im going to be playing a lot of warmachine/hordes i am currently collecting my cygnar and im looking to play in a lot of tournaments.

Black Knight Games in East Hamilton has several tournaments this summer and fall, one being a 25 pt. doubles tournament. 50 pt. total

The tournament is on Sat. Sept. 8th from 11-7 its a 20$ entry fee that gets you pizza and drinks.

im looking for someone to be my partner for this for we can start to get in a few practice games beforehand

send me a messae on here or email me @ miniterrain@gmail.com

Thanks

Adam Rogers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm 
Gold Vault Member

Jeeze, this is normally the kind of opportunity I jump on. Buuut, my wife and I just welcomed our second boy into the family, and I am currently experiencing a temporary lapse in available free time, due to our first boy's morning-to-night wild thing impression.

I'd also expect, as has been my experience after many years of gaming, that schedules go amuck in the months of summer as people become more active and fill their vacation time with outdoor adventures.

We have a pretty sizable local group of players, and I can honestly say I've had fun with every single one. But I'm not sure how many frequent the forums (Craag, Phury, and mmcugh being the exceptions). If you're interested in joining the Niagara Warmachine/Hordes Google Group, where many gaming arrangements are conducted, just send me a PM. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Congrats Dave! I hope you manage to get some sleep lol!

I wish I could go but Saturdays are so difficult to plan a whole day away for tournaments for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Definitely a big congrats Dave!!

I also have a hard time committing to Saturday's as my weekends seem to be my busiest time. People are pretty quick to post on here if they are going to try and be around the store for some games and feel free to post when you will be there as well. Jordan is always there during store hours and will make time from his busy night of sitting in his chair to play a game :D