Focused Fury

Talk about Privateer Press steam-powered fantasy game here.

Warmachine or Hordes?

Warmachine
50%
Hordes
50%

Total votes: 18

Quirk
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Focused Fury

Post by Quirk » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:12 am

Hey Everyone, I'm starting this topic to help get the communities input on what they are looking for/Want to see in future Focused Fury battle reports.

Some ideas you can pitch are things like:
-Lists
-Game types
-Narrative ideas
-Scenarios
-Warcaster/lock requests
-Reviews

At this point I'm open to anything and will definitely give a shout out to the person who helps come up with whatever I do in future videos. So let me know! What do you want to see? Is there a caster you just cant get around? Is there a custom game type you want to share?

Be sure to share this thread with friends to help get their input too. Any and all help is welcome.

Thank you for your input. :)
As always Happy War Gaming!

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Re: Focused Fury

Post by Lady_Soria » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:33 am

Hm. For narrative ideas maybe have stop motion stuff at the beginning and end of the bat rep.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:36 am

I think showing the Hordes side of the game could be interesting. It has less visibility as far as I know, so it might be refreshing.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

wyldhorse
Gold Vault Member

Post by wyldhorse » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:52 pm

I really enjoyed you mini narrative stuff around the shanty town you did before, so by all means bring that back. It makes a more fluffy game I personally I find fluff games more enjoyable to watch.

As I am also a Cryx player, I have enjoyed your games with Denny and the Coven immensely, but I think swapping out for the other casters would benefit all the fans. Even if you played smaller games just to get used to how their tricks play out. This could be done with any of the other armies you use as well.

Finally for the fans of the tournament playstyle, there could be a "how to build 'X' army" style video. Perhaps you and Josh (since he seems to just google build his list) could do what Matt did with the Tau. One video to build a force, and explain why you chose what you did, what the combos are, etc... Then put up a vault video of that same army in action.

r-squared
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by r-squared » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:33 pm

I know it's not a batrep request, but as a warmahordes newcomer, I'd love to see a couple of tutorials in the same vein as your 40k ones.

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:44 pm

r-squared wrote:I know it's not a batrep request, but as a warmahordes newcomer, I'd love to see a couple of tutorials in the same vein as your 40k ones.

I do believe there is a series of videos where Matt teaches Ork Dan (also known as Codex Dan on YouTube) how to play Warmachine . its the basics but it is still useful.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

r-squared
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by r-squared » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Lady_Soria wrote:
r-squared wrote:I know it's not a batrep request, but as a warmahordes newcomer, I'd love to see a couple of tutorials in the same vein as your 40k ones.

I do believe there is a series of videos where Matt teaches Ork Dan (also known as Codex Dan on YouTube) how to play Warmachine . its the basics but it is still useful.
Not seen those, thanks for the heads up, I'll go and have a look.