Ruin, Heavy character Warjack

Talk about Privateer Press steam-powered fantasy game here.
ArqArturo
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ruin, Heavy character Warjack

Post by ArqArturo » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 am

Greylord 1: Finally, our 'Ruin' project is complete.
Zerkhova: Let me get this straight... You just crammed as many Orgoth artifacts as you possibly could to this one warjack...
Greylord 1: Yes
Zerkhova: Well knowing that all Orgoth artifacts tend to 'speak' to the wielder...
Greylord 1: Yes
Zerkhova: And you do know well that Warcasters can bond with warjacks, thus getting all these voices into one head.
Greylord 2: Well... Knowing your knowledge of and possession of Orgoth artifacts, we thought you might--
Zerkhova: No. I'm not risking my sanity into having so many voices in my head.
Greylord 1: Um... Well... Perhaps Vladimir might...
Zerkhova: Remember he has Draigo, Greylord
Greylord 2: ... Er... Maybe Karchev, once we find him?
Zerkhova: If we do, the last thing he'll want is to be assigned with an insanity-inducing Warjack.
Greylord 1: What about Zhotkavir?
Zerkhova: Hmmm... Well, it would make for a hilarious few moments just to see his reaction.

Weeks later, after the Butcher becomes the new Mad Emperor of Khador

Zerkhova and Greylords: We regret this decision!.

Ruin is a blend of engineering and black magic, an unsettling fusion that has resulted in a malevolently aware machine. Ruin’s scarred chassis is festooned with powerful Orgoth relics that possess a willful hunger to harvest souls and whisper incomprehensibly directly into the warjack’s cortex. Orsus Zoktavir has been entrusted to exploit Ruin as a weapon for the Motherland, whatever the cost.

“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased...” Miyamoto Musashi

ArqArturo

Re: Ruin, Heavy character Warjack

Post by ArqArturo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm

And the stats are out! It looks amazing, and it has dispel per hit, which makes it a very verstatile warjack, even if it's only for the Butcher.
“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased...” Miyamoto Musashi

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:26 pm

That is actually the best explanation for why this is the Butcher's character Jack. I think I will still weep if I see him across the table.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

drsergen
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:35 pm

i need this jack in my life.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

ArqArturo

Post by ArqArturo » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Me too. And it's coming (along with bits to assemble a Grolar, plus some solos.

Also, a plastic kit for the Iron Fang Pikemen is coming, with a full unit, UA, and the bits to turn them into the Black Dragon IF unit O.O

And it's cheaper than the metal unit!.

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Noice...
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)