Starting a Trollblood army

Talk about Privateer Press steam-powered fantasy game here.
drsergen
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Starting a Trollblood army

Post by drsergen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:28 pm

pGrissel vs. pBorka
pros and cons for each and play styles and sample lists to help me decide what warlock I want to start with.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Starting a Trollblood army

Post by Dez » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Gunnbjorn! The model rules, anyway. I like the Hunters Grim too.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

drsergen
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by drsergen » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:15 pm

thinking of the p doomshaper alternate battle box now. lol i cant make up my mind.
twitter: @drsergenpaintin instagram: drsergenpainting facebook: Drsergenpainting

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 am

Hmmm you may be better going to the pp trollbloods community forums since the troll players are m.i.a here
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

drsergen

Post by drsergen » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:09 am

ive asked there as well i have some progress on deciding what im going to use at my starting point. . . but im still not all the way there on the decision making.

Rannikthered
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Rannikthered » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:06 am

Grissel is good with lots of infantry and does little for beasts. Borka is good with infantry pretty good with beasts, and a powerful fighter, he also has the keg bearer for if he runs low on fury and gives him stumbling drunk, which makes him immune to knockdown and move D3 in a random direction each time he takes a hit.