It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My2000 points list
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

i started with this list as a full Khorne list and expanded it a bit :P let me knowe what you thing and give sugestions plz how to better it
(my english is bad)

as HS's i got
- Bloodthirster/w Deathstrike and unholy might for points filling and some extra kill
- Fateweaver for fun and surviveabillety this list in mostly Khorne so with the reroll i can survive the first round of shooting easier and i just love turning my enemy's into spawns :3

Elite
3Bloodcrushers/icon
3Bloodcrushers
3Bloodcrushers
Blood for the Bloodgod! need i say more ?

troops
10Bloodletters/icon
10Bloodletters/icon
10Bloodletters
10Bloodletter
to fill my troops the icons to get later waves in and thay kill in CC

Heavy
Daemonprince/flight/ironhide/unholymight/Korne/deathstrike
this guy has note done so well for me the last cople of games mostly died to alot of fire or some horde of units but i mostly use him to kill tanks

this list is around 2000pts

Post subject: Re: My2000 points list
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 am 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Cut a lot of the fat in Troops (I like 1x 5 pink horrors w/bolt & changeling, 1-2x 5 plaguebearers, and 1x 8ish Bloodletters myself) for more Bloodcrushers (3x 4 w/wound allocation), and perhaps another prince.

For the Bloodthirster, you'd be better off with a couple of Chariots of Tzeentch w/Bolt for the added AT, and perhaps some Screamers if you could fit them in.

PS. Nurgle + Ironhide + Noxious Touch + Wings is generally considered to be a stronger build for your Princes if you want to go close combat. You could also go shooty with a Tzeentch Prince for good effect.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

how do you get the wound alucation on the bloodcrushers give them all icon and instrument ???

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:20 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Chief wrote:
Cut a lot of the fat in Troops (I like 1x 5 pink horrors w/bolt & changeling, 1-2x 5 plaguebearers, and 1x 8ish Bloodletters myself) for more Bloodcrushers (3x 4 w/wound allocation), and perhaps another prince.

For the Bloodthirster, you'd be better off with a couple of Chariots of Tzeentch w/Bolt for the added AT, and perhaps some Screamers if you could fit them in.

PS. Nurgle + Ironhide + Noxious Touch + Wings is generally considered to be a stronger build for your Princes if you want to go close combat. You could also go shooty with a Tzeentch Prince for good effect.

Did you not read all khorne list??? Though then fateweaver...? Yes spawns are fun but Blood God hates silly Tzeentch ranged magic!

Therefore, to better it I would say grab some forgeworld goodies and keep collecting more khorne seeing you already have every unit the blood god has ever came up with in bountiful amounts! I'd say more daemon princes, but with the khorne build they are not at their best. Try mark of slaanesh or tzeentch for fun builds, that's if you want to taint your army further.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Lord_Valgard wrote:
i started with this list as a full Khorne list and expanded it a bit :P let me knowe what you thing and give sugestions plz how to better it
(my english is bad)

as HS's i got
- Bloodthirster/w Deathstrike and unholy might for points filling and some extra kill
- Fateweaver for fun and surviveabillety this list in mostly Khorne so with the reroll i can survive the first round of shooting easier and i just love turning my enemy's into spawns :3
taking 2 greater daemons will eat allot of points but if you run them next to each other it could work well i would recommend dropping the upgrades for the thirster he doesn't really need them

Elite
3Bloodcrushers/icon
3Bloodcrushers
3Bloodcrushers
Blood for the Bloodgod! need i say more ?
you need more upgrades for these guys for wound allocation like instrument and fury. Also you may want to drop a unit and add it to the other two and try to squeeze in some flamers

troops
10Bloodletters/icon
10Bloodletters/icon
10Bloodletters
10Bloodletter
to fill my troops the icons to get later waves in and thay kill in CC
i would at least take one unit of horrors for ranged support

Heavy
Daemonprince/flight/ironhide/unholymight/Korne/deathstrike
this guy has note done so well for me the last cople of games mostly died to alot of fire or some horde of units but i mostly use him to kill tanks
Khorne princes kinda suck to be honest and deathstrike isnt worth its points i would run him as a nurgle or tzeentch prince

this list is around 2000pts

If your bloodcrushers have different gear on them you can put the wounds where you want instead of removing whole models. This gives the unit mush more survivability. I would run them like this:

4 blood crushers icon,fury, and instrument

this way they are all different if they didn't have these upgrades you would have to put all the wounds on one crusher until he was dead and so on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:25 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

what is your opinion on 24 bloodcrushers ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 pm 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

960 points, when you could get the same survivability, and much less unnecessary overkill for 600 points?
I don't think so.

Last edited by Chief on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Lord_Valgard wrote:
what is your opinion on 24 bloodcrushers ?

I think anything over 4 in a unit is pushing it. Bloodcrushers are big models as it is any more then that you risk deepstrike mishaps. Besides you need your extra points for faster units otherwise most people will just shoot and walk away from the unit before it even gets to them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

so 24 is not conpetitive but fun ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
It's big, bulky, and not fun when your 400 point unit gets placed on the other side of the table or destroyed because of a mishap. Listen to these guys on this; take 4 with all the upgrades.

If you want it to be more fun, then take a pair of Bloodthirsters with unholy might and blessing of the blood god.

For 2000pts all Khorne and flavorful, here's a start:

Bloodthirster x2
blessing of the blood god x2, unholy might x2

4 Bloodcrushers x3
fury of khorne x3, instrument of chaos x3, icon of chaos x3

8 Bloodletters x4

Soul Grinder x2
phlegm x2

TOTAL: 1,986 pts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

oke noted and ill try out the list =) thanks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Let me know how it goes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:02 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Location: Dining in the void of immaterial with Charlie Chaplin.
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
I started with a similar idea dude, i wanted to do all khorne. But see even though the gods don't exactly like each other, they respect each others skills (for the most part) and work together. A daemon army is most affective when you stop caring about aesthetics and you take what you need.

That's why i see so many all Nurgle lists failing like CRAZY. Is because they refuse to take a better elite choice. The Beast of Nurgle is one of the worst units you can have for an elite choice. This is not the only flaw i see with mono-god lists.

Though if you are skilled and take your time to iron out the details, and you learn to use every unit to its max capability you will survive.

With all Khorne you have a chance to make things work, but i don't recommend it. i suggest you pick 2 gods that compliment each others abilities and work with them. So that you can achieve all your goals effectively. Rather than forcing yourself to work with a small list of units.

You gotta get the best of the best, and each god is the best in his own area.

Chaos Space Marines-500 Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

i have an all Khorne list but i only use it against marines mostly coz of all the PW's :P but against nids or something fast I get to mush wounds that i cant save, or get kited so i am in the works of miking tzeentch in their i still have some slaanesh from hordes of chaos only thing missing is nurgle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:53 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Location: Dining in the void of immaterial with Charlie Chaplin.
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Lord_Valgard wrote:
i have an all Khorne list but i only use it against marines mostly coz of all the PW's :P but against nids or something fast I get to mush wounds that i cant save, or get kited so i am in the works of miking tzeentch in their i still have some slaanesh from hordes of chaos only thing missing is nurgle

remember this. if you see a horde. Template weapons template weapons template weapons. They will be your best friends.

Chaos Space Marines-500 Points