Vs Space Marines

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
MrFreeloader
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Vs Space Marines

Postby MrFreeloader » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:34 am

What should I bring in a 2500 pt game knowing he's going to take librarian+null zone in a land raider and several vindicator/whirlwind cannons? I have 2 grinders, 2 princes, 2 thirsters, 8 bloodcrushers, 40 bloodletters, 20 horrors and changeling, 40 daemonettes, 12 flamers, 10 seekers to use.
rawr. fear me.

Caim
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Vs Space Marines

Postby Caim » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:09 am

i wouldnt worry about the librarian to much just swarm his unit with those bloodcrushers they still get a 3+ armor or just boon him. For troops take bloodletters as i find horrors not very effective against marine armies and take flamers to clean house they even glance land raider armor on a 4+. i also would take princes and the bloodthirster for some extra anti-tank and princes with boon and breath.
Chaos Space Marines 3500+
Chaos Daemons 4000+
High Elves 2000

Nurgle Master7
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Vs Space Marines

Postby Nurgle Master7 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Get plauge bearers!!!!!! They are awesome and ar the bread and butter of most daemon armies.
Plague for the plague lord!!!
Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours.
4000 points of mono nurgle

Return to “Forces of Chaos”