Greetings and Salutations

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
JmOz01
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Greetings and Salutations

Post by JmOz01 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:08 am

Greetings gamers,

I am a relapsing wargamer. OK, a total gamer might be a better description: Computers, RPG's, Minatures, Card, Board, etc...

Not to be to downer: I am returning to miniature gaming as a form of therapy as I suffer from a depression disorder and have a lot of crap in my life...

Kind of looking for a forum where I can ask rules questions about a number of different games, and get ideas for Proxing and such...

BTW: Love the videos, debating on getting the vault membership, but money is extremely tight...

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Nappen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:07 am

Welcome, and there is no shortage of people to ask rules questions or chat.