Hello everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Undone
Silver Vault Member

Hello everyone

Post by Undone » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 am

I just recently joined MWG. I played some 40k back when it first came out, but now I'm basically a newbie. 8th edition rekindled my interest. Nice to have a community such as this to turn to.

Jim

Mach-Ten
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Mach-Ten » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:19 am

welcome back Jim!

what army are you going to collect then eh?

with a week to go before the battle for Konor .. you need to choose a side ! - there's no wrong answers here ... other than anything that's not Imperial Guard, we'd hate to have to ship you off on the Black ships so early after meeting .

:)

Dheiti
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Dheiti » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:27 am

Welcome along! :)

Look forward to seeing you around here :D lots of debates/discussions and painting threads to get involved with :) even start your own to show off your army/armies progress!
Armies:
Tyranids
White Scars
Death Guard
Harlequins

Undone
Silver Vault Member

Post by Undone » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:39 am

Mach-Ten wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:19 am
welcome back Jim!

what army are you going to collect then eh?

with a week to go before the battle for Konor .. you need to choose a side ! - there's no wrong answers here ... other than anything that's not Imperial Guard, we'd hate to have to ship you off on the Black ships so early after meeting .

:)
Well then, I guess it will definitely be Imperial Guard. At least that's what I'll be telling you. :D

Mach-Ten
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Post by Mach-Ten » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am

Undone wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:39 am
Well then, I guess it will definitely be Imperial Guard. At least that's what I'll be telling you. :D
I'll just put this "Totally Ceremonial- Honest" Bolt pistol away then, carry on soldier .. carry on

Tibour
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tibour » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:23 pm

As one who as also been rekindled welcome back and may the journey be as painless as possible :D