Newbie(ish)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Kahelekine
Now we're getting somewhere...

Newbie(ish)

Post by Kahelekine » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Aloha from Hawaii, island of Oahu. Uber surfer, athletic, US Army Vet, attaining senior status, but have always been a closet geek. Anyone from my "Neck O' the Woods" should hit me up, maybe we can get a game in. Been a 40K player for over 12 years. Primarily of the Chaos/Ork variety. My armies are tuned toward 5th and 6th Editions.Have lost more than I've won but have a blast everytime!. Building a Necron Force 7th Ed. of which won't be ready till June this year. Mini War Gaming ROCKS!! thanks to Matt, Dave, Steve, and Quirk, you guys are the primary reason for me to re-start my motivation for building and playing 40K. Thanks again, or Mahalo for letting me on board...

Wolffey05
Now we're getting somewhere...

Re: Newbie(ish)

Post by Wolffey05 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:08 am

Curious if you are still looking for other players in this neck of the woods? Active duty dude in his 30's that has gotten back into the game after a departure for awhile. Unfortunately all the people I used to play with are now 3000 miles away. I see your post is a little old but let me know if you are interested in setting up a game.

I start a training exercise that is going to take up most of October but as the holidays roll around I will start having a lot more time for these things.