Forum Rules and Guidelines

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Postby Dez » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Miniwargaming wants to foster a friendly community here on the forums. As a basic guideline, your posting behavior should be all ages appropriate (conversation at family dinner, for example).

Forum Rules:

1. Signatures - No images, quotes, or any other BBCode except for links. There is a maximum of 255 characters and 2 links.

2. Language - No foul language, including damn, hell, God (or any forms thereof), or any other "minor" swear words. A 10-year-old should be able to read posts on the forum without getting in trouble from their mother. Also, no sexual references, even slight innuendo.

3. Thread hijacking - is not allowed, period. Stay on topic. This includes not posting stupid comments that have no relevance or purpose.

4. Thread necromancy (i.e. replying to a very old thread) - is not allowed, period. If you have a related question or comment, start a new thread and refer to the old thread with a link. Please do not bump (post in) a thread that has not been updated in over 3 weeks. This is not including Work in Progress or Weekly Paint threads, let's see your updated models!

5. Civility - no hateful comments, nonconstructive criticism, ranting, or any other disruptive practices are allowed. Avoid discussing politics or religion.

6. Off Topic Forum - this is for anything you want to talk about that isn't wargaming related, but should not break any of the other rules.

7. Starting a New Post - should always be done in the right forum.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

rfmicro
First post! Good job, now post more...

Re: Forum Rules and Guidelines

Postby rfmicro » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:42 pm

I agree.

mouser04
MiniWarGaming Zealot

posting picture on the forums with iPad but can't

Postby mouser04 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:03 am

Is there a way to post a picture on forum easier all this /(): confusing me I'm a simple man like it easy I'm not a smart guy who uses that type of stuff anyway y'all can make it like is on Facebook messenger where you see the camara button and press it and it will show all your pictures

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Arnathos » Sat May 28, 2016 1:41 pm

You can use the Img button, it'll spawn a [img] thing with a /img one behind it, just put the link to your picture between them and it should work. Places like photobucket have handy ready links, but you can also link stuff you posted on facebook by just copying the link of the picture. If you link stuff you sent in the facebook chat though, it will archive the picture after a while and change the link to it, so be sure to put them in an album.
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby LordMcAllister » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Any chance of reviving the deathmatches?
Painted 2017 so far:
- 5 Skitarii Rangers
- 5 Space Wolf Terminators
- 1 Zombicide Survivor
- 1 Infinity Hexas Multi Sniper

TheDropPodCast
Now we're getting somewhere...

Postby TheDropPodCast » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Is there a section for posting battle reps? I may have just missed it, but I do not see one..

Bojazz
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Postby Bojazz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:47 pm

ArtyomTrityak
Silver Vault Member

Postby ArtyomTrityak » Wed May 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Where can i ask Kris to show how to paint something?

blippityblip
Bronze Vault Member

Postby blippityblip » Wed May 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Pretty sure he asks you to comment on his videos for that
20,000+ Pts of Iron Hand successors
2,000 Pts of skitarii
2,000 Pts of space wolves
1,000+ Pts of tyranids
6,000 Pts of Imperial Guard
2 knights
Some Ynnari