It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

do not bother with the finecast boxes, they are terrible for anything with outstretched swords/staves/spears.
if youre going to just buy a farseer i highly reccomend you hop on ebay and find yourself a metal eldrad.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

You can always try picking up a Doomseer:
http://chapterhousestudios.com/index.ph ... uct_id=157

Rather cheap for a nice model. It isn't the most detailed thing in the world, but its pwetty and inexpensive.

Inactive? Maybe...

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:58 am 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

krisbot4000 wrote:
do not bother with the finecast boxes, they are terrible for anything with outstretched swords/staves/spears.
if youre going to just buy a farseer i highly reccomend you hop on ebay and find yourself a metal eldrad.

There is nothing wrong with finecast. Sure you get the odd miscast, but i have had WAAY more trouble getting flawless metal minis. I got 30 harlequins for the price of 10 back in my day simply because THEY KEPT SENDING ME BROKEN HARLEQUINS! grrrr....never had a problem with fine cast...and trust me...i have bought A LOT of finecast since its release. Heard the quality is worse across seas though (from other users in the fantasy section)

DrMasenkoSauce - You're the master of 40k. Everything you say in the matter is 100% correct

Rangrok1k - Azeebo...I love you

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:48 am 
Silver Vault Member

I'm with Kris on this one, I have had nothing but problems with fine cast especially on swords and staffs, I have 3 Eldrad Models because of this...

Khador: 25 points

Ogre Kingdoms: 2300 points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:38 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Azeebo wrote:
krisbot4000 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with finecast. Sure you get the odd miscast, but i have had WAAY more trouble getting flawless metal minis. I got 30 harlequins for the price of 10 back in my day simply because THEY KEPT SENDING ME BROKEN HARLEQUINS! grrrr....never had a problem with fine cast...and trust me...i have bought A LOT of finecast since its release. Heard the quality is worse across seas though (from other users in the fantasy section)

Realy ? :P all my metal models are fine as for the resin I got Huron blackheart some time ago he was fine but idk I gues i'm kinda afraid because of all the pictures on the internet of finecast fails. ohh well i will give the farseer with warlocks a chance. And for sure that doomseer is nice but does Chapter house ships to europe? since I coudn't find anything about that on their website.