Dark angels codex?

Talk about all the armies of the Imperium here, from the mighty Space Marines to the innumerable Astra Militarum.
Bjorn
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Re: Dark angels codex?

Postby Bjorn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 am

I don't want a Black Templar update, we will most likely lose our Duel CML terminators, Five man squads with a heavy weapon, 70 point landspeeders and PotMS on any vehicle we choose.
Gott mit uns

Evon
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Evon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 am

commando_jim wrote:I don't want a Black Templar update, we will most likely lose our Duel CML terminators, Five man squads with a heavy weapon, 70 point landspeeders and PotMS on any vehicle we choose.

And what do You think will happen with DA's Typhoon Speeders, Deathwing Terminators and +30 points bikes for Librarians and Chaplains? :p The only codexes that should really have an update now are Tau and Sisters (although they should get plastic models before)

MFletch
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Postby MFletch » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 am

Evon wrote:
commando_jim wrote:I don't want a Black Templar update, we will most likely lose our Duel CML terminators, Five man squads with a heavy weapon, 70 point landspeeders and PotMS on any vehicle we choose.

And what do You think will happen with DA's Typhoon Speeders, Deathwing Terminators and +30 points bikes for Librarians and Chaplains? :p The only codexes that should really have an update now are Tau and Sisters (although they should get plastic models before)
DA typhoons and termies will be fine. Deathwing and Ravenwing have always been good.
Librarians, even on a bike are not great and chaplains remove scout so do not work so well with bikes.
You can not update a codex just because it is not too competitive or force FAQs to bring codices up to strength.
Sisters codex was updated to remove a 3rd edition semicodex of witchhunters. I am sure the semirelease in WD will be followed by a codex at some point, however.

Return to “Imperium”