It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Dark angels codex?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 am 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges
I don't want a Black Templar update, we will most likely lose our Duel CML terminators, Five man squads with a heavy weapon, 70 point landspeeders and PotMS on any vehicle we choose.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 am 
Silver Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
commando_jim wrote:
I don't want a Black Templar update, we will most likely lose our Duel CML terminators, Five man squads with a heavy weapon, 70 point landspeeders and PotMS on any vehicle we choose.

And what do You think will happen with DA's Typhoon Speeders, Deathwing Terminators and +30 points bikes for Librarians and Chaplains? :p The only codexes that should really have an update now are Tau and Sisters (although they should get plastic models before)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 am 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Evon wrote:
commando_jim wrote:

And what do You think will happen with DA's Typhoon Speeders, Deathwing Terminators and +30 points bikes for Librarians and Chaplains? :p The only codexes that should really have an update now are Tau and Sisters (although they should get plastic models before)
DA typhoons and termies will be fine. Deathwing and Ravenwing have always been good.
Librarians, even on a bike are not great and chaplains remove scout so do not work so well with bikes.
You can not update a codex just because it is not too competitive or force FAQs to bring codices up to strength.
Sisters codex was updated to remove a 3rd edition semicodex of witchhunters. I am sure the semirelease in WD will be followed by a codex at some point, however.