A Eldar Farseer fighting a few necron warriors

Post your submissions for the Diorama category here.
hoog440
Now we're getting somewhere...

A Eldar Farseer fighting a few necron warriors

Post by hoog440 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 pm

me and my brother plays 40k im eldar and my brother is necrons. i had a few years of painting but nothing to advanced and now me and my brother link our two forces by adding pieces of each others model kits. anyway enough about that and more on the models. the farseer started with a white undercoat and put a black wash all over it, i painted the robes warlock and liche purple with blue flames (which started as regal blue, shadow grey, ultramarine blue, space wolf grey, bleach bone, and finally skull white) and i painted the runes and staff a matalic purple (which is my own mixture, liche purple and mithril silver) and i painted the jems blue. the necrons are painted in my brothers color scheme which is blood red, black wash, tin bitz, boltgun metal, and mithril silver, all drybrushed. i built up the ground with a 25mm, 40mm, and a large flying base and covered it in sand and rocks to level it out

Justin's Eldars
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: A Eldar Farseer fighting a few necron warriors

Post by Justin's Eldars » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:43 am

dam nice man...
"The mind of the Farseer is utterly inhuman in its depth and complexity. Without mercy or moral feeling, his consciousness stands upon the edge of spirtual destruction...."
Inquisitor Czevak

DeathOnToast5
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: A Eldar Farseer fighting a few necron warriors

Post by DeathOnToast5 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 am

kl
"My blade shall not lie, lest they enemy be slain"

Space Marine Captain Yriel Blake of the Grey Blades.