AGProductions Eye Beast / Beholder

Post your submissions for the Fantasy Monsters category here.
AGProductions
MiniWarGaming Veteran

AGProductions Eye Beast / Beholder

Post by AGProductions » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:07 am

Aloha again everyone!

This is a Reaper Eye Beast figure. Its one of my favorite figures I've ever painted, although Greenstuffing the figure was one of the biggest pains in the neck I've ever had to go through. Seriously, i had to greenstuff the inside of the mouth...darn near impossible.

This model was also featured in Harbinger magazine, the only all-mini, non-company sponsored magazine available.

I couldn't figure out what color to paint him, so I drew upon childhood inspiration. I thought about the only place I had ever seen anything like this before, so I got out my DVD copy of my favorite childhood movie, Big Trouble in Little China, and patterned him after the floating eye best in that film.

Again, enjoy!

And, if for some crazy reason you still have not yet seen our YouTube videos, check them out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/agproductionsinc

TimeTravelisBoring
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: AGProductions Eye Beast / Beholder

Post by TimeTravelisBoring » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:55 pm

that's a sick job man, and a really cool model. I really wanna buy one....
"Now Remember Fry. When you kill someone, be sure to eat their heart...to gain their courage...their rich, tasty courage"

TimeTravelisBoring
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: AGProductions Eye Beast / Beholder

Post by TimeTravelisBoring » Wed May 06, 2009 9:57 pm

hurrah I was the only post. then you won bronze, high five
"Now Remember Fry. When you kill someone, be sure to eat their heart...to gain their courage...their rich, tasty courage"

Return to “Fantasy Monsters Category”