Galadhrim Warrior with Bow

Post your submissions for the Fantasy Singles category here.
Haldir_Strikes
Now we're getting somewhere...

Galadhrim Warrior with Bow

Post by Haldir_Strikes » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey guys, Haldir_Strikes here, and here is the first of many entries!

After seeing the Two Towers and seeing the seige of helms deep, I fell in love with the Elves that took part in it - Jackson made probably the coolest costume design for them ever. Recently, with WoTR coming up, I thought it would be a great idea to rekindle my old collection of Galadhrim as they are my favourite models in the whole GW range.

I've went with the colour scheme as was depicted in the movies - this probably took me about 5-6 hours to paint, so for a non-character figure, average time. Now I just have to paint up the other 23 of them :roll:

I'll have to apologise about the lighting, not too consistent ><

Cheers!

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: Galadhrim Warrior with Bow

Post by A Luna » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 am

Nice one;)
Armour is to light for my taste though;)
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Apa1994
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #3Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Apa1994 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:57 am

A Luna wrote:Nice one;)
Armour is to light for my taste though;)
I say the oppostite, to good for me!!! :twisted:

DeathOnToast5
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by DeathOnToast5 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am

realy nice
"My blade shall not lie, lest they enemy be slain"

Space Marine Captain Yriel Blake of the Grey Blades.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 am

DeathOnToast5 wrote:realy nice
are you just counting your posts making compliments to each and everything even those which everyone could tell some nice critism? you're like a copy + paste machine saying: nice, very nice, koowell, koooowwellll or awesssomee?

Leave some better feedback whcih we can use if possible or atleast try to be creative at every different entry.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Haldir_Strikes
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Haldir_Strikes » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Just bumping this thread with my proof of entry :)

Cheers