The Greater Demon Prince, AKA Balrog.

Post your submissions for the Science Fiction Monsters category here.
Roninjr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: The Greater Demon Prince, AKA Balrog.

Post by Roninjr » Fri May 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Alright A Luna, here are the photos you requested. Enjoy

Roninjr

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Sat May 02, 2009 4:39 am

Thank you, you should know that I didn't want to see them because of the great painting, but because of the fact that Lotrmaster could spell his own name on the card. I hope you don't think negative about me now.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Roninjr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Roninjr » Sat May 02, 2009 11:08 am

A Luna,

I understand but…

1. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

2. The devils greatest strength is the ability to create distrust in you and your allies. Don’t give in to it.

3. Notice, I don’t respond to the feeble attempts of others to provoke me. I simply don’t entertain fools. I’ve been around the world more than a few times and have learned to have faith in myself and my allies. The weak will always try to bring down those they are jealous of or fear.

4. Don’t fear me or any other. Make your talents known and respected through your work ethic and most importantly, your integrity.

In the end, the only thing anyone ever really owns is their word. Make it worthy.

Roninjr

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Sat May 02, 2009 11:18 am

The weak will always try to bring down those they are jealous of or fear
I won't go further in to it :|
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Roninjr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Roninjr » Sat May 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Good, but please don’t misunderstand me. Believe it or not, I do appreciate your input. I’ve looked at some of your artwork and it’s great. That’s why I responded to your request, that and the fact that you do try to help people with constructive criticism. Keep doing what you’re doing, help as many as you can. I’ll try my best to do the same. Thanks for taking the time to respond, when so few others do. :D

Roninjr

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Post by A Luna » Sun May 03, 2009 5:37 am

No problem Ronin, I'm glad you took my comments so well. Glad i didn't enter a miniature in this category :)
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Roninjr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Roninjr » Sun May 03, 2009 9:39 am

A Luna wrote "Glad i didn't enter a miniature in this category"
So am I, now we have a chance of winning something. Thanks for leaving a few Categories unconquered.

Roninjr

:lol: