GB 72 - Ork Sikrett

An Archive of previous Group Builds
IG_Guardsman
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

GB 72 - Ork Sikrett

Post by IG_Guardsman » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 am

Well, here we go at last! It's been a while and as my experience shows - unless I post a picture or two I might get to find another excuse not to complete the build...
Here is the beginning of something I've had on my mind for the last month or so... Still working out the details, but I've started it, so I have to complete it!

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: GB 72 - Ork Sikrett

Post by Guildenstern » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:10 am

Looks like it has possibilities!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

IG_Guardsman
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by IG_Guardsman » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 am

Unfortunatelly I will have to throw in the towel on that... and leave another unfinished project. Sorry guys. I've relocated and couldn't take the build with me... It will be a while until I can get started on anything though, as real life kicks in and takes most of the time... and to collect a pile of "materials" takes time. Cheers and good luck to those who can finish the GB!

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:10 am

that sucks mate but understandable for sure, RL always comes first :D

just look at it this way, now you've had a go at it, the next version will be 2x better =D
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

IG_Guardsman
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by IG_Guardsman » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:29 am

I'd still love to finish it some day... Spoiler alert - I wanted to have a roof and a wall that flips sideways, opening and exposing a rokkit launching site... with a rokkit hidden in the building, but... well - the idea and the piece are still there and some day will be finished.

Return to “Past Group Builds”