(x2)
10 Noise Marines
Noise Champion / Power Fist / Doom siren / Melta Bombs
Personal Icon
8 Sonic Blasters
Blastmaster

Total: (x2) 345pts (690pts)

But the question is:
How do i make the models for this unit the cheapest way possible, where do i buy all these damn sonic blasters. i don't want to waste my money on some bolter holding hairy-ticks
:?:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I would say keep your eyes on bitz shops like bitz barn, otherwise you would have to convert them.

"Wandalf, I like you. You can stay" - Iggy

"Hufflepuffs are excellent finders."
SO. MUCH. WIN!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THAT! XD - Clabbage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 pm 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #9Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... rod1400035

There's the official Games Workshop Sonic Blasters. It has 5 Sonic Blasters and 1 Blastmaster. You get 1 Sonic Blaster and 1 Blastmaster in each box of actual Noise Marines, along with 3 special Noise Marine heads, a special Noise Marine torso, and a Power Weapon and Doom Siren.

There are many ways you could simply convert a Sonic Blaster and Blastmaster though. I've seen people put Daemonette heads on the front of Bolters and Heavy Bolters. I've seen people use the Dirge Casters from the Vehicle Sprues on the front of weapons. I've seen people buy bits off of other sites, or use guitar string and plasticard tubes to mangle up some heavy weapons. It all comes down to what you want your Noise Marines to look like.

I'm a stickler for accuracy, so I stick with GW product.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 pm 
Now we're getting somewhere...

DrBored wrote:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440339a&prodId=prod1400035

There's the official Games Workshop Sonic Blasters. It has 5 Sonic Blasters and 1 Blastmaster. You get 1 Sonic Blaster and 1 Blastmaster in each box of actual Noise Marines, along with 3 special Noise Marine heads, a special Noise Marine torso, and a Power Weapon and Doom Siren.

There are many ways you could simply convert a Sonic Blaster and Blastmaster though. I've seen people put Daemonette heads on the front of Bolters and Heavy Bolters. I've seen people use the Dirge Casters from the Vehicle Sprues on the front of weapons. I've seen people buy bits off of other sites, or use guitar string and plasticard tubes to mangle up some heavy weapons. It all comes down to what you want your Noise Marines to look like.

I'm a stickler for accuracy, so I stick with GW product.

Thanks, i guess i'l just take the money i had by for my next HQ and put it into the bitz fund, i'm not a big fan of conversions.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

I don't really see any other way than what DrBored suggested about the bitz unless your really, really, really, really, really good at green stuffing which I'm guessing your not. (not even a lot of experts are).