All times are UTC - 5 hours

Do you like Konrad Curze
Yes 83%  83%  [ 15 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject: Night Haunter
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

In my other thread: Which is your favourite chaos space marine legion, we got into a very interesting decision about the Night Haunter however that wasn't the right thread to do it so I made a entirely new thread dedicated to Night Haunter.

To find the first part of the descussion click here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=77020&p=781533#p781533

Also mention on replies if you like him or not and why. Also I will be starting off with a simple poll of yes I like him or no you hate him. If you want. More complex poll please also comment below.

Post subject: Re: Night Haunter
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 am 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Sure I like him, I like every Primarch, loyal and fallen. So I guess that's not much of a vote for him specifically, but like all his brothers I think he brings something unique and interesting to the table.

I have the opinion that every Primarch is fantastic if they're in the hands of a good writer that understands their strengths and weaknesses. It's that classic statement of "there are no bad characters, only bad writers" that I stand by. Curze, who I always mistakenly spell Kurze, wouldn't be in my favored top halve of the Primarchs, but I still enjoy his place in 40k fluff.

-Primarch Roboute Guilliman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

i like konrad but i dont like the night lord legion that much in general

"That is exactly the sort of foul slur on mighty Haegr's honour I would expect from a jealous toad like you, And one that will be richly rewarded with a beating later"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

He's my favourite Primarch so yes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

As is shown in the other thread: Night Haunter (in my opinion) is the coolest primarch.
I really hope though that Black Library makes a HH novel on the Night Haunter or at least have him heavily involved.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 am 

Falcon96 wrote:
As is shown in the other thread: Night Haunter (in my opinion) is the coolest primarch.
I really hope though that Black Library makes a HH novel on the Night Haunter or at least have him heavily involved.

Yes I definitely agree with that. I think they should make at least 1 HH book for each one of the known 18 Primarchs. They have already done fantastic progress on this but a few primarchs are excluded for havin a own personal book dedicated to them although it is very hard to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Yes, given the fact that writing a book on such a depraved, psychotic primarch would also be rather challenging.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 pm 

Falcon96 wrote:
Yes, given the fact that writing a book on such a depraved, psychotic primarch would also be rather challenging.

True but orriginally people thought Leman Russ was the third most insane Primarch (after Argron and Night Haunter (I dont really know which one is more insane)) but after Prospero Burns people changed their oppinons of making him seem only insane on the battle field. Also rember Galaxy Burns. Kharn seemed like a normal person when Garviel Loken was talking to him but on the battle field he was a bloody raging psycopath. So maybe they might take that approch when they or if the write a book about the Night Haunter (maybe not but it is just a suggestion).