6th Edition Errata

The ideal discussion board for all traitors, heretics, and the warp-spawned Daemons.
Magnus01
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Re: 6th Edition Errata

Postby Magnus01 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 am

Alreany wrote:
Bujiga wrote:Kharn at initiative 1?

Somethings not right.

I have heard some rumours that if Kharn has the charge, he can fight on initiative 5. This is a really good thing, however this is just a rumour, so nothing is certain. I sincerely hope this is true since I adore fielding Kharn because he can hit on 2+ and any 1's is just funny. I once had Kharn with a 10 man squad of berzerkers versus a 10 man squad of DE Kabalite warriors. Kharn ended up killing both the berzerkers and the kabalite warriors,which was pretty funny.

Unfortunatly where ever you heard that it is wrong because Kharn has a Power Axe and Power Axes have the unwieldy USR meaning they are at I 1 no matter what (that is including bonuses). Also in the new Codex they will probably fix that.
Must. Kill. Matt. Ward.

Wolfer
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Postby Wolfer » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Magnus01 wrote:
Alreany wrote:
Bujiga wrote:Kharn at initiative 1?

Somethings not right.

I have heard some rumours that if Kharn has the charge, he can fight on initiative 5. This is a really good thing, however this is just a rumour, so nothing is certain. I sincerely hope this is true since I adore fielding Kharn because he can hit on 2+ and any 1's is just funny. I once had Kharn with a 10 man squad of berzerkers versus a 10 man squad of DE Kabalite warriors. Kharn ended up killing both the berzerkers and the kabalite warriors,which was pretty funny.

Unfortunatly where ever you heard that it is wrong because Kharn has a Power Axe and Power Axes have the unwieldy USR meaning they are at I 1 no matter what (that is including bonuses). Also in the new Codex they will probably fix that.

But then again, you can also argue that Gore Child is an unusual power wpn (page 61 in the rule book) which says that you should treat it as an AP3 wpn with its special rules instead.

Any thoughts on this?
Blood for the Blood God!

Marshal-Gotan
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Postby Marshal-Gotan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 pm

at first i thought it was an unusual power weapon.

but FAQ's are FAQ's and it says he is I 1
Unafraid of going against the 'Norm', thats what being a scientist does.

"That is exactly the sort of foul slur on mighty Haegr's honour I would expect from a jealous toad like you, And one that will be richly rewarded with a beating later"

Magnus01
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Postby Magnus01 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Yea that's true. In the FAQ it says it's a power axe and a power axe means he is I1.
Must. Kill. Matt. Ward.

Return to “Forces of Chaos”