Edmonton Alberta Canada

Use this forum to find other gamers in your area.
Forum rules
Only post in this area after you have read the sample post.
gixxer6
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Edmonton Alberta Canada

Post by gixxer6 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 am

Hey i recently found my 40k after years of sitting in the garage, i have 2 decent size armies (orc, marines). I have to retouch on the rules so got a bit of reading to do but i would like to meet a group or some people in the edmonton area that still play warhammer, as i dont know any. email benz_on20s@hotmail.com if anyone is interested

Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Edmonton Alberta Canada

Post by Asrodrig » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:06 am

You and me, kid. Let's start our own.

Tianos
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tianos » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Hey, we should all just go to meet up at WEM for vets night tomorrow!

Asrodrig
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Asrodrig » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Can't, 'cuz I'm living away from the city for the summer, but I will be there come September!

Tianos
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tianos » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Asrodrig wrote:Can't, 'cuz I'm living away from the city for the summer, but I will be there come September!
Ah i see we'll see how my schedule will allow my to go to GW then!

gixxer6
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by gixxer6 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 am

I actually jst found this place red claw gaming they have forums to but its a game room gonna check that out it looks like it would be really good lots of 40 k players on the forums they all local and all go there you guys should check there site out just google it. hope to see you guys there sometime, seems like it would be bit better then gw

Tianos
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tianos » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Yeah i have heard of that place too. Its just that its far on the northside and Im down at the very southside of the city

Greywolf
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Greywolf » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

I see we have another Freeboota in here on the loose! LOL :twisted:
https://www.facebook.com/gearsandgutsgamingclub
Gears and Guts Gaming Club
Gaming in Sanford, NC

gixxer6
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by gixxer6 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm

free boota?

Ya i live by southgate to but it sounds alot bigger, better tables etc

Greywolf
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Greywolf » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Sorry to swipe your post gixxer, but Tianos will know what I am talking about! LOL :twisted:
https://www.facebook.com/gearsandgutsgamingclub
Gears and Guts Gaming Club
Gaming in Sanford, NC

Asrodrig

Post by Asrodrig » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 pm

i also know what you're talking about, even though i'm too cheap to buy the membership.

gixxer6
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by gixxer6 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 am

Oh do u have to buy a membership there? How much if so? Id rather just do private games some where over anything personally alot better then sitting in crowded rooms etc but either works

Asrodrig

Post by Asrodrig » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:07 am

Not for GW, we're talking about something else.

Tianos
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Tianos » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:54 am

Greywolf wrote:Sorry to swipe your post gixxer, but Tianos will know what I am talking about! LOL :twisted:
LOL! Sup Greywolf! Me and him are part of the 40k Radio Freebootaz!

Its an awesome community to be part of based on the best 40k podcast out there! http://www.40kradio.com/ that is the main page. You dont have to buy into the membership since there are freebootaz out there anyways in other forums like myself. But if you got the spare cash I would recommend the forum. Anyhow its a good Podcast you can subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes or just download and listen to them from the main site i sent to you. I like playing at GW Its really relaxed still and you get to know lots of people.