It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:27 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Location: having lunch in the Resteraunt At The End Of The Universe.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Quote:
His cloak which gives him a 3++ is a carnifex carapace and he also has a shield made of the same.

that's heresy, you the astartes code strictly forbids the use of Xenos technology. :)

Quote:
In celebration of Leap Year, I'm extending this until February 26th at Midnight. Get ta work!

yeah! more time to try and finish my necron lord.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 pm 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!
i'm going to enter my Tyranid Prime actually.. i don't know :S ...

I've lost my Chapter Master model ¬.¬

it's unbelieveable ¬.¬

So yeah... need to undercoat it, and paint it in at least 3 colours to make it worth taking a picture for ¬.¬

I do do. The cha cha.

War Cry:
"Overly Glorified Tickle Cannons Prevail!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:56 pm 
Silver Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Vilitch is primed and ready!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Dez wrote:
Hey Xand: It's count's as, so if you are using something like a Treekin that counts as a Demon Prince it counts. However if you are using a Demon Prince that is counting as a Demon Prince...it doesn't quite fit the theme ;)

In celebration of Leap Year, I'm extending this until February 26th at Midnight. Get ta work!

Ah, I just finished sculpting and I was about to start painting >< Can I have a mass of original scupture with a couple of bits thrown on that counts as a demon prince? lol

Oh well, I guess I'll just finish this guy up anyway, I've had the idea for making him floating around my head for a while even if he doesn't count this week :(

Check out my WIP here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=69158

And my youtube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cauldroncra ... e=g-subs-u

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Actually, since it isn't a straight up Demon Prince model and only uses elements it counts! Because it isn't the whole GW model and most of it is sculpted, it 'Counts As'.

GET PAINTING!

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:36 am 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Location: having lunch in the Resteraunt At The End Of The Universe.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Dang it, so very close but i have to drop out. haven't had a chance to start painting the model yet, and now it turns out i don't have all the parts i need to finish the arms.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 pm 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!
ach! I found 'im

Pictures of my Kardan Stronos (Marneus Calgar equivelant if I can't use my home brew Iron Hands)

sorry if it's a tad blurry

I do do. The cha cha.

War Cry:
"Overly Glorified Tickle Cannons Prevail!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:12 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Dez wrote:
Actually, since it isn't a straight up Demon Prince model and only uses elements it counts! Because it isn't the whole GW model and most of it is sculpted, it 'Counts As'.

GET PAINTING!

Alright, I just got this one finished and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Thanks to Dez for pointing out the treekins to me, that led me to dryads which I'm planning to incorporate bits from in making my new Chaos army.

So anyway, here he is:

Before finished painting.

Check out my WIP here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=69158

And my youtube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cauldroncra ... e=g-subs-u

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:01 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
O. o...xand that is absolutely amazing...im in love with it <3

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Sadly with only three hours left to work, it wont get done. Mum ended up consuming my whole day x.x

Anyways, your guys' entries are freaking amazing!!

-BB

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
You have until Sunday night. So stop making excuses, pick up your brush and GO! :)

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 pm 
Silver Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Man, I just couldn't get it done in time. Can't wait 'till next month though, whatever the theme may be!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm 

I will be posting the poll soon!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 pm 
The Duckiest!

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Sweet!!

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Oh man I've already made all my "Counts As" models awhile ago :'(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8