It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 am 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Nice job guys! 2 entries already, that's really good to see to see already. I think I just decided to bring some extra stuff with me on vacation... ;)

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:23 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
thanks thanks..... :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
count me in :)
I am going to make my Tyranid Prime

Check Out My Gallery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
found my WIP pic.

so that's entry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I edited my entry a lot over the past week, so techinally, all of the previous photos were WIPs :oops:

Edits: added Kommando Khaki on the pants/shirt part, improved the gun and head, new helmet design, painted the hands and grenade, edited blood puddle slightly

Now, the helmet is supposed to look poor and uneven because those are "scratches" from his many battles, and he uses them to keep track.

Again, photos do not do him justice. :(

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

photos never do...

hOnK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
when is this due?
Do we post wips as we go or just post once with wips and final entry?

Check Out My Gallery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

you just need one WIP pic and then the finished pic, must be done before the 25th of the month.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Location: Hanging wit Gork en Mork gettin ready for da next WAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
Ribbons Earned: Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
can i still enter? i hav my conversion done just not painted yet?

Orks:5694 and recruiting!!! W/D/L :10/3/5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!
I made a pretty cool sergeant, bleeding arm, ripped shirt, bleeding eye all in one day on the 2nd. I looked at this thread yesterday and now I'm sad. Maybe I can make another veteran...

Justice will be painful!

It will be...

DELICIOUS!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
IGfanatic wrote:
I made a pretty cool sergeant, bleeding arm, ripped shirt, bleeding eye all in one day on the 2nd. I looked at this thread yesterday and now I'm sad. Maybe I can make another veteran...

I want to see it :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Location: Hanging wit Gork en Mork gettin ready for da next WAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
Srry some of them are blurry but thats my WIP picture. A nob tankbusta who with his companions the Ork twinz Smacha & Clobba love to smash defilers. but then came a nurgle defiler, it put up more of a fight then others from the past. minutes later all of them r on the floor with the twins missing one arm and the nobs crushed arm, before the defiler could finish the job he reached for a stikkbomb and destroyed it but incenerating his right arm. After a month a big mek put them all back together creatin givin the nob a uber' claw Def'Smacha Killr of Chaos Deffy Dred and the Def'twinz. and the meks wer able to make a deff dread from the chared remains.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

My Pics of my WIP veteran nob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:12 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
I painted a fully magnetized SM veteran Biker. Mind that the camera always washes out my colors. It is magnetized to literally take any weapon possible and I am uploading a video soon.
WIP: Image
FINISHED: Image
COMPILATION: Image

Last edited by phatmonk on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 am 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
I'm terribly sorry for the double post. But I am concerned as to why there have been no comments. :cry:

phatmonk, i can see what you mean -Italus-Cro

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next