It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:03 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Some great minis there, and fantastic paint jobs, but I would have to vote for Thabow's as the best Halloween themed piece. I mean, just that bowl of candy he's holding, and the exploding skull... and the guy diving off the steps. lmao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I'm just dropping in quick to say I'm going right to bed. I took my daughter Trick or Treating, got caught in a sleet storm, and feel awful as I'm already trying to recover from being sick. Tomorrow Polls will go up!

I didn't have a chance to get anything done, things are just too crazy around here plus I've been ill. I just didn't have a solid enough idea either, sadly. Sorry to let you guys down.

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:54 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

sorry to hear that Dez hope the night brings you some good R&R. Hope the kiddo got you some good treats.

side note i wish it was that cold down here. It prolly wont be until January

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 pm 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge
Awe sorry about everything Dez!

I took my little guy out for like...25 mins. It was a sad state, 10 houses on the block and next to no children in sight. Ah well, he is only 1.5 years old, so he doesn't know anything else.

My goal is to bring the legend of the Great Pumpkin a reality! lol

On topic, I'm anxious for the polls!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Dez wrote:
I'm just dropping in quick to say I'm going right to bed. I took my daughter Trick or Treating, got caught in a sleet storm, and feel awful as I'm already trying to recover from being sick. Tomorrow Polls will go up!

I didn't have a chance to get anything done, things are just too crazy around here plus I've been ill. I just didn't have a solid enough idea either, sadly. Sorry to let you guys down.

imo, die and rez yourself as a zombie...Sure an arm might fall off but you'll have endless energy :wink:

Can't wait to see who wins, some pretty cool stuff :D

I love you every time one of these threads show up. -Jason
I submit! /cower -Mike Nixon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:00 am 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Polls are up!

Imo being a zombie would suck. No more enjoying coffee or beer, and no more hugs from my daughters because I would smell too badly. I'll stick to the land of the living ;)

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6