Mini of the Month October 2010: HALLOWEEN!!

An ongoing themed competition, hosted by Greywolf and Woulfgar
Jaco
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Mini of the Month October 2010: HALLOWEEN!!

Postby Jaco » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Some great minis there, and fantastic paint jobs, but I would have to vote for Thabow's as the best Halloween themed piece. I mean, just that bowl of candy he's holding, and the exploding skull... and the guy diving off the steps. lmao

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Dez » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm just dropping in quick to say I'm going right to bed. I took my daughter Trick or Treating, got caught in a sleet storm, and feel awful as I'm already trying to recover from being sick. Tomorrow Polls will go up!

I didn't have a chance to get anything done, things are just too crazy around here plus I've been ill. I just didn't have a solid enough idea either, sadly. Sorry to let you guys down.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Molonlabe2378
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Postby Molonlabe2378 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 pm

sorry to hear that Dez hope the night brings you some good R&R. Hope the kiddo got you some good treats.

side note i wish it was that cold down here. It prolly wont be until January

sonofkitrinos
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Postby sonofkitrinos » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Awe sorry about everything Dez!

I took my little guy out for like...25 mins. It was a sad state, 10 houses on the block and next to no children in sight. Ah well, he is only 1.5 years old, so he doesn't know anything else.

My goal is to bring the legend of the Great Pumpkin a reality! lol

On topic, I'm anxious for the polls!
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHghowell?feature=mhee
Commissions : http://www.hghowel8.wix.com/amethysthobbies
Interested in commission work? Fire me a pm!

Ashran
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby Ashran » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Dez wrote:I'm just dropping in quick to say I'm going right to bed. I took my daughter Trick or Treating, got caught in a sleet storm, and feel awful as I'm already trying to recover from being sick. Tomorrow Polls will go up!

I didn't have a chance to get anything done, things are just too crazy around here plus I've been ill. I just didn't have a solid enough idea either, sadly. Sorry to let you guys down.

imo, die and rez yourself as a zombie...Sure an arm might fall off but you'll have endless energy :wink:

Can't wait to see who wins, some pretty cool stuff :D
dreadlord is a bar of the fish of the friction
I literally cried -Khornate
My Brotha from anotha motha.
I love you every time one of these threads show up. -Jason
I submit! /cower -Mike Nixon

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Dez » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 am

Polls are up!

Imo being a zombie would suck. No more enjoying coffee or beer, and no more hugs from my daughters because I would smell too badly. I'll stick to the land of the living ;)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Return to “Mini of the Month”